Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Blitz Exhaust Question...

Jimlad

been looking at some exhausts to buy. Probably won't be getting one until early next year though.

The mongoose is a good exhaust don't get me wrong, but lots of people have them. I want something different.

I was looking over at the exhaust section of MTTE. Some quite nice looking exhausts, just don't know what's good.

I just want something different... and if it shoots flames... all the better... lol

the 5ZIGEN 340Max looks like it's a possible flame shooter.

lol.... tru actually.

Dunno what to do.... was gonna get WI then the remap. Think I should probably stay with that plan for now anyway. I've still to get the uprated actuator checked etc also to see if it's set up right. Dastek will do that for me... whenever I eventually get my bum there... lol.

for the ERL System 2c one from fensport it would be about £400.

Gains.... you can up boost more. ( I think ), so possibly 16 or 17PSI tops.

possibly an extra 20ish bhp ?

PS : I may be talking utter pap here.. no doubt someone will come along and correct me soon... lol.

Sounds good anyway :D

Its quick as it is anyway, when i shot away on the m/way yesterday you were on my tail in no time. :( I want tubby power...

i love the NUR spec one!

ive got a love for the single big zorst cocked out on an angle, my choice for the future

the blitz one is rather loud aswell

apparantly 92Db...................... on tickover!

107 Db on full pelt!

HKS Hyper is also nice.. I have one on my supra, a mate has one on his MR2 tubby.. nice and rumbly, but not harsh....

lubberly :D

Hi chaps!

if you want one that shoots flames the Nur spec, the one I have does when you get a downpipe, I still need to get that, next week maybe, one of the guys on the imoc site has the same zorst and a tb developments downpipe, says its SO much louder and pops flames everywhere..........they must be huge!!

cheers

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links