Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Seats

quodus

i have a 91 gt4 rc and i wonder when you flip the front seats forward to allow access to the back seats, does the entire seat slide/move forward aswell (i'm sure it should) Can anyone enlighten me ?

Maybe you no how to fix it

k i will have another look at the passenger side do you know what kind of cable to look for ? cos something must be disconnected

almost certain it will be a spring of some sort on the pass side.

Yep theres a big spring underneath that hooks to a metal hook at the back left and something further forwards (not sure what). Sorry thats so vague, but if you don't see a large (almost inch diameter) spring then that'll be the problem.

right i think i figured it out its not the spring i need

There is a cable that loops down and goes into a metal half semi circle

on the passenger door side under the seat

if you play around with the seat adjuster you will see that they line up to a metal connecter perfect, but i cant get the lmetal half semi circle to stay in place on the connector . If you follow the loop carefully you will see that it is connected to the side chair tilt handle.Sorry for the incorrect phrasiology but if you have a look you will see(its the only difference between the driverside and the passenger side)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links