Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Any Star Wars Know It All Out There?

Calisto

Which Stars Wars film was Ja Ja Binks in????? I have a £200 quid bet on this with my Dad. :blink::rolleyes:

Jar Jar Binks is a fictional character in the movie Star Wars: The Phantom Menace.

I think... ;)

£100 quid each?!?

Which Stars Wars film was Ja Ja Binks in????? I have a £200 quid bet on this with my Dad. :blink::rolleyes:

erm.. both of them... ;)

LOL My Dad has just bought the trilolgy.... Return of the Jedi, The Empire Stikes back and A New Hope.Is Ja Ja in any of those ones?????????? Coz I dont think he is hence the high bet :ph34r:

lol no he aint in any of those (thank god!) only episode 1 and 2 and probably the forthcoming episode 3, (theres a trailer on the bonus disc)

Jar Jar binks is in Episodes 1 & 2. It seems that he doesnt make an appearance in Episode 3 as the guy who plays him is not in the next film.

Jar Jar is a gungan and gungans DO appear at the end of Episode 6 - the return of the jedi in one of the new scenes featuring Naboo.

But dont think Jar Jar appears in the scene so only ep 1 & 2 you can say 100% feature him.

:hokus-pokus:

£200 bet 

Asha Im popping round for a cuppa lol 

Never mind the cuppa... i'm popping round for a tap :D

Which Stars Wars film was Ja Ja Binks in?????    I have a £200 quid bet on this with my Dad. :blink:  :rolleyes:

erm.. both of them... ;)

There have been 5 films now, star wars movies first appeared about 1977.

As long as you still love me Tom thats cool :group-cuddles: and I am sorry about the Star Wars thing :lol: .

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links