Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Facelift Cts On The Way, Got Questions

OSFP

Hi, I am a new member....just registered, although I've been watching this forum for a few months now...

Well I have ordered a Facelift Corolla T-Sport since July and it's about to arrive in late october or early November....

You can imagine my excitement since my current car is a Corolla Liftback 1.3 XLI 1992 model which is 88hp and new one is 192hp.... :)

Well I hope my new CTS is a japanese built one....(no offence to the british, but my last corolla was japanese and had none important problems with 13 years on its back and 182.000 kms....)

I had the following thought which I want you to think on....

Well here in Greece you can buy a CTS in both 3 and 5-door versions....I have bought the 5-door one (for practicality....was a main reason to choose the CTS over the CTR too...).

I noticed in the british toyota site (www.toyota.co.uk) that the CTS is sold in Britain only in 3-door versions...

Does this mean that the Toyota factory in Britain is building only 3-door versions and they don't want to import 5-door from Japan, so they only sell 3-door ones in Britain? Because if they do make 5-door ones in Britain too....then why not sell them there too?

I hope my logic is correct and this means that mine will surely be a Japanese one....but I don't know.....the dealer told me it could be any of the two....

What do you think of this? I think it makes sense.....or am I missing something?

bump!

36 views, 0 replies... :(

Noone knows anything about this?

Hey!

Welcome to the forum!

5 door T Sports are available in Britain I think. Dunno weather these are Jap imported ones or not tho!

Ad

I was told by my toyota dealer only 3 door availiable in the facelift TS...

Mine I think is british made and I'm very happy with it...

Hey!

Welcome to the forum!

5 door T Sports are available in Britain I think. Dunno weather these are Jap imported ones or not tho!

Ad

They WERE! But check www.toyota.co.uk ....u can see that facelift model is only in 3-door version...

Assuming my reasoning is correct, is there any reason why they would produce 5-door T-sports in the British factory and not sell them in Britain? Can you think of any?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links