Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

And This Is What I'm Getting...

SuperRetard

Not exactly a masculine choice, but it's cheap (just over £2.5k, low mileage and utterly rust-free and reliable...).

Oh, and it's got Bilsteins all round, HKS springs, uprated ARBs, strut braces and 4-2-1 race exhaust and cold-air induction! 130bhp at the wheels - the rear wheels! Sideways please!

PICT0161.sized.jpg

PICT0164.sized.jpg

Lucky it was baby blue, or it might look really !Removed!. :blink:

Often wondered how far you could go with these, as there seem's to be DOZENS of places which sell parts pimeraly for these?!

B)

Whats going on I go away for a while and come back to find all the Hardcore Yarios owners deserting! Nice car BTW, plenty of potential.

Kevin

exactly the same as what Ryan bought... must be the 'in thing'

Is that "the in thing" before coming out!

Actually, I've always quite liked MX-5s :ph34r:

A

Decent bodykit and you'll be away (but dont get same as ryan or everyone will think you are "buddies" if you know what I mean lol) :lol:

Maybe Steve can make a non toyotas forum for you guys.... *snigger* :D

Nice, but still think your little yaris suit u better :P Shame it's going to be sold.

Good luck with the hair dressers car :P

U know i was kidding right :thumbsup:

:ph34r::ph34r: i have always like the look of them 2 :ph34r: put a good body kit on them and they can look well good....plus get hold of the hard top bit

The hard tops cost anywhere between £500 and £700 2nd hand! But probably worth it... There was a veilside kitted one on eBay, but the bidding went too high for me...

nice :D

there does seem to be an influx of TOC members getting Baby Blue Eunos Roadsters at the moment (there not MX-5's Im told, that would be !Removed!)

yep the Eunos Roadster is sorta the original, and insurance is a bit more than a UK model MX-5.

But they got a much better level of trim and gadgetry and for some inexplicable reason are nearly immune to rot. Plus the Jap imports generally have loadsa go-faster bits fitted! B)

until you put a hardcore bodykit on it and some rims to go with it.... i will always see it as a very gei car..... they look very nice.... for a girl but if i see a guy in one, only one thing crosses my mind :D

........ sorry :lol:

Says the man in an MR2! :lol:

come on!!

there aint many other car owners more suited to the Hairdresser status than the MX-5 so we need get our digs in where ever we can! :D :P

Says the man in an MR2! :lol:

thats exactly what i thought :lol: - i just didnt say it incase someone accused me of trying to cause an argument again!

*snigger...

They are OK cars.... and I like the colour.... but I would have a mk3 MR2 over a MX-5 anyday.... to me.... unless bodykitted and lowered etc etc.. the MX-5 just looks like its been plonked on top of its wheels :P Whereas the mk3 MR2 seems to be a bit more 'meaty' (although Im sure the MR2 looks much sweeter lowered n kitted too :P) ... Personal tastes I guess :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links