Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Got A New Spoiler

BLOODUK

Got this email this morning

ill get right on to the courier company first thing monday morning and ill email you when it is in transit so you should get iit the next day or the same day delievery aswel

Hope he keeps his word, sounds like a nice person to deal with ! l

:lol:

Hmmm just saw the respray guy again today, qouted me a MAX price of £350 thats including spraying the spoiler... he said the car rear end respray may look noticable with a brighter colour compared to the rest of the car which sucks cause i cant afford the rest of the car. Im hopeing my dad's Eletric highpowered buffer will bring up the rest of the paint as its rather bleeched , oh well atleast the Battery acid will finally be sorted and a nice looking spoiler to boot

Polish the parts that arn't getting painted before it goes in so the garage can match the new paint to the original paint easier

That way here is less chance of the colour being out...

Red is a very difficult colour to match mate. ;)

Not a fan of big spoilers...... sorry

Not a fan of big spoilers...... sorry

ermmm its not that big its no bigger than the spoiler on rouge systems

its smaller length wise aswell

http://www.roguesystems.co.uk/products/bod...oiler/page1.htm

i do hope your not thinking the spoiler is attached to the other spoiler on the boot :!Removed!: :D

Polish the parts that arn't getting painted before it goes in so the garage can match the new paint to the original paint easier

:thumbsup:

Was going to do that anyway, but damn over a month to wait till the car goes in :crybaby:

your spoiler well be with you next working day delievery with tnt they are in transit to you today and should be with you sometime tommorow during the day

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

your spoiler well be with you next working day delievery with tnt they are in transit to you today and should be with you sometime tommorow during the day

Fingers crossed ;)

We got the one from Rouge :thumbsup:

Not that big when it on :yes:

Hope you get it soon :thumbsup:

( Our kit from the US as been sat at manchester Airport over a week :censor: )

I got my spoiler!!! IT LOOKS AMAZING, i just put it on the back of the boot in front of the older spoiler just to compare and check the fitting and sizes. WOW it truelly is a nice looking spoiler right hight too.

Im happy

edit : Its a WARRIOR SPOILER if anybody wants to know

Ill get some pics today and hopefully up by tonight, wont be able to fit it just yet though cause its not sprayed ;)

edit : spoiler booked in for 6th nov saturday :thumbsup: drops the car spray price to 290

is that to fit and spray the spoiler? £290?

No to spray is £60 , 290 is the rear end damage respray ie engine grill , rear arches , tbar rear , boot

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links