Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tasty

breezer

Dont like the graphics, would remove them.. and would have the interior resprayed one colour instead of red, blue, silver, grey, black <Vommit>

yet more max muppet crap.

that sort of thing is just so unimpressive... it's dated and tired. -_-

and to be quite honest it was so from the very first day it became mainstream.

but, what better way to get looks and laughs for the wrong reason, waste a load of cash and make your car totally unsalable to any person with a smidge of good taste? :wacko:

Yum.........you gotta be kidding.........try YUK YUK.......!!!!!!!!!!!1

Toyota no more...............Maybe a BOYota :lol::lol:

it american styling...

all i have to say is the yaris boyz posted it (sorry) and think some ones been play need for speed underground to much! lol still would mind if it was given to me.... :!Removed!:

I reckon it would be a nice car without the vinyls.....

It does seem very cheap though - he only wants $4800 for it - £2668!!

Also why is it priced in $$ when its located in Bristol?

<_<

Very nice individually modified car.

What seems to be the problem here?

I thought car modification was down to an individuals taste, to make the car how the owner wants it, not everyone else. :blink:

If your opinion is that this car is a ****ter, then thats all well and good- but just calling the owner an idiot and leaving it at that seems a bit harsh.

My personal view of that car is nice kit, although I don't like the bonnet "spoiler", like the graphics, although i would prefer them to be in less contrast, "subtler" (is there such a word?) colours, nice spoiler, and shame it has standard rims- get a nice set of split rims on there and it'd be finished. Just my opinion of what I like and dislike.

Modifying a car is all down to personal taste- and the person who started this thread obviously likes the car, and thought it would be nice to show everyone else.

If I ever get someone to take digital pictures of my car, I now know not where to post them for opinions.

Sorry about the rant, and to sound like i'm preaching, but these sort of comments can touch a nerve at times, so i'm just giving my 2p's worth.

No offence aimed at anyone on here :thumbsup:

dont you hate it when you double post and make urself look an *****, then you edit the double post and look a complete pork sandwich.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links