Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Cat

BlueMR2

yeah

Well thats no good as my current one is prob on its way out...well the brackets connecting it to the backbox etc is on its way out...its all corroded...may just get the £100 thru pipe of fensport and worry about the CAT another time..

anyone know of a cheap one knocking about?

ta

Right I have been under the car and had a good look...heres a pic to help me explain where the exhaust is blowing...

blitzttmr2.jpg

Right if you look at the connector pipe of the exhaust top left of pic that join where the bolts go has corroded and is basically ******...where the seal should be its rusted and the exhaust is blowing from there...it then connects to a pipe (I know this is a de-cat pipe but for illistration purposes bear with me) which looks like this one

catpipe.jpg

this side of the connector is corroded also...I wouldnt say it is falling to pieces but its not looking good...is there any chance of salvaging this join or do the parts have to be replaced completley i.e. backbox and that metal pipe...as the rest of the system looks in good nick...just were the join is where its bad....

Keeping fingers crossed that they can be...... :crybaby:

Any help appreciated...

I should think it will have to be replaced. And if it's getting bad, I'd get it replaced soon before it starts dragging on the floor or hitting speedbumps!

Hahahaha its no where near that bad...just ever so slightly blowing...I cant hear the blowing from inside the car...just when u stand right next to the left hand side of the backbox u can hear it... <_<

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links