Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Which Is Better Boost Controllers

BLOODUK

ahhh. shouldve looked around first! as for the boost controller, i have the profec b II. the new one. i think its ok. i just cant find the right settings. and since i have the geni motor, i definately cannot run as high as u. your low boost is pretty much my hi. and yes, i capped off those. so now, i just need to go driving a bit to find out what numbers do what! hah. so do u know anything about the apexi s-afc II?

i hav the safc ii mate and as far as im aware u cant hav it set for different boost levels, just set it for ur max boost setting then when ur running low boost u`ll probs overfuel a bit but at least it wont lean out.

thats what ive been told neways, i could be wrong though, im getting mine set-up in a few weeks at thor racing so i`ll know for sure then.

oh and id get the avcr..it looks better, ne1 selling one by nechance ;)

and another question, i have the hks FCD, how do u adjust the fuel cut to set it higher?..there is a little screw type thing on the front whihc u obviously turn but im not sure which way or how far, the markings on it dont make sense :wacko:

Which FCD is it? Normally they adjust the same as a normal screw - screw in to raise the cut point, and out to decrease.

i hav the safc ii mate and as far as im aware u cant hav it set for different boost levels.

That wouldn't surprise me, as a SAFC-II doesn't control the boost at all.

However you can set two different user level, but it's pointless tbh.

The Apexi might look better, but the EVC5 has alot more features.

i hav the safc ii mate and as far as im aware u cant hav it set for different boost levels.

That wouldn't surprise me, as a SAFC-II doesn't control the boost at all.

However you can set two different user level, but it's pointless tbh.

The Apexi might look better, but the EVC5 has alot more features.

yeah i know the s-afc doesnt control boost, it controlls fuelling, the avcr does the boost.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links