Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Brake Dust

tooyoung

OK peeps,

I washed the car yesterday. First time since I have had it. I noticed that most, if not all the brake dust was on the front wheels. Should I be worried?

front brakes do most of the work , try greenstuff or even redstuff brake pads next time , very little dust from those fellas. :thumbsup:

ahhhhhhh supraaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!!1 :eek::drool::drool::drool::drool:

try greenstuff or even redstuff brake pads next time , very little dust from those fellas.

Yeah, thats because you get very little stopping effect from them !

I've never heard a good word about any of the red stuff, green stuff, dayglo yellow stuff pads from any Supra owner !

Maybe OK on a light hot hatch, but absolute ******* on a 1.5 tonne 150mph+ car like a Supra.

How long ago was it when you tried the greenstuff and redstuff as the new greenstuff that was introduced this year material code 44/78 has had rave reviews

The new redstuff ceramic E88 is also getting the same reviews with Scoob drivers and also as a trackday pad.....sounds to me you were using the old materials which were the v4 and the v3's....There is very little brake dust with the new materials ive had to clean my alloys one in 6 weeks which is better then every weekend.....if you want more info try these guys www.brakes4u.co.uk

as they are the ones that gave me all the info and up to yet the new material redstuff ceramic i have are superb work form cold,no fade,no dust

Or, you could try getting yourself a set of those behind the wheel covers. Rubber covers which go between your wheel and hub, they cover the brake discs, so you don't see them, there stopping the brake dust from getting onto your wheels!!!, Bet you older guys remember those huh!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links