Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Moving Home After 24yrs

vmail

matt  wheres the best place the ladies

where abouts are the shops and enertainment

You will usually find Ladies right next door to the Gents? :rolleyes:

But "Why"? one wonders :wacko:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vmail

• Yarisboy

• mad welshman

• GIDDLEPIN

At work now, going France tomoz, I get a laptop and a phone, I like the meeting room, the 42" TV and speaker pop out just like the mods on the taxi on that french film, its ace

do they speak english in France?

Better than we speak French. :(

Sad but true... (or even "Triste, mais vrai" :ph34r: ) If you at least try a little French then you'll get on much better than if you just charge in with English...

Oh yeah - before you leave home, make sure that you get your Mum to show you how a washing machine works! I have a degree in product design and I still can't make head or tail of the blooming thing. It has all these letters on the dial and I only every use one of them (with different temperatures though :rolleyes: )

A

only there for 3 days, so Ill bring 3 sets of clothes

I meant generally - not just when you're going to France! :lol:

My fault...

Bye Tocers, at 12PM I am setting off for France, wont be back til Friday

Sad but true... (or even "Triste, mais vrai"  :ph34r: ) If you at least try a little French then you'll get on much better than if you just charge in with English...

Oh yeah - before you leave home, make sure that you get your Mum to show you how a washing machine works! I have a degree in product design and I still can't make head or tail of the blooming thing. It has all these letters on the dial and I only every use one of them (with different temperatures though :rolleyes: )

A

After more than a year I still can't make sense of that thing! :wacko: And ironing. And I don't even bother folding up any longer or I can start all over again, I just bought loads of coat hangers instead! :lol:

Bon voyage vmail.

Cheers, Yves.

Hope it works out for you  :thumbsup:

Cant help with places to rent im afraid..

don't know where hub is but the girl & I, combined income is £40K and the mrs & i can't afford to buy for at least another 2 yrs so maybe moving a bit fast :D

Thing is now you'll ....god i hate to say this... but... find out what 'The real world is like'. You either stump up the petrol money and stay at home, but the petrol money will mean your not saving much, or you go and rent,.... if you want a flat on your own your looking at .. (again don't know where HUB is) but round here £600 a month + council tax £100 + elec £20 + gas +£20 + phone £20 + Broad band +£20

so about £780 out goings per month, every month....

or house share, this is what i'd recommend mainly because its a fast way of meeting new people in the area, so new mates to go out after work with etc also all of the above costs except rent will be spilt 3 or 4 ways, makes life alot cheaper and more fun, rent for a room in a house round here is about £320 a month.

I hope the 'pay will improve' comes about soon.

Thing is, even if all this sound very evil once your independant (except the slave driver girlfriend you'll find to be able to afford this new found freedom) yuo will be properly free from parents to really do exactly as you like.

:thumbsup:

have fun

p.s. 27yrs, living independant of parents since 23yrs

***** just read the rest of the post Hull, ok your sorted move out and buy a street :D

1 bed flat here in Ox £180K

2 bed terrace £200K

3 bed terrace £220K

detached house £250K+++++

going to be loads of typos here cos the keys are in the wrong place in Mubikille . this job is ace

get 35 quid\night cash

mobile 300 quid\mth (calls)

PDA

Laptop

creditcard

secret mission, all sorts

can someone close this thread.....its boring me :censor:less.

or im going to post everything i do in my life!!!!!!!! and its alot more intresting than the :censor: ive been reading.

i'll get my coat :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links