Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

15" Yaris T Sport Rims!

Chuck04

Hey peeps,

Selling my 15" ts alloys, good condition with good tyres, looking for around £220 including delivery if needed

Pics of alloys can be seen bellow on car, will grab a close up of them in the morning!!!

SideNew.jpg

:thumbsup:

come on peeps, cleaned these up yest and they are in excerlent condition, 1 has minor slight markings on 1 spoke near centre which would have been from a stone or somthin, rest seem perfect, i will try and get a pic of them all

The offset is 35 or 38ET

4 x 100 pcd

belive tyres are 195/50/r15s but will have to double check on that as cant remember

Hi,

Looking for wheels for my 2004 Yaris.

How old are these?

What size tyres are they - they need to be 185/55/15 to keep the speedo accurate.

(but I am aware that it only needs to be +-3 so 195/50/R15 are OK)

Can you give me close up pics?

Sorry for the many questions - thanks for your help.

will double check tyre size as soon as i can, at uni and wheels back home so depends on quickness of my parents and will also get u a close up pic, alloys were new when i bought the car so about 2 or 3 years old now, but in excellent condition :thumbsup:

will double check tyre size as soon as i can, at uni and wheels back home so depends on quickness of my parents  and will also get u a close up pic, alloys were new when i bought the car so about 2 or 3 years old now, but in excellent condition  :thumbsup:

I am pretty interested in these - i live in brighton so we could easilly arrange delivery.

will double check tyre size as soon as i can, at uni and wheels back home so depends on quickness of my parents  and will also get u a close up pic, alloys were new when i bought the car so about 2 or 3 years old now, but in excellent condition  :thumbsup:

I am pretty interested in these - i live in brighton so we could easilly arrange delivery.

hello mate, ahh sounds ideal then not to far at all, right well i will try and sort u out a close up pic of them 2day or 2mo, will hassel the mother 2 get 1, like i say these are in wicked condition, i believe 1 has a minor mark near the centre cap where spokes go out from but will check them all for u as cant remember off hand

if you would like 2 discuss them more, feel free to add me to msn spickey_dude@hotmail.com or drop me an e-mail

:thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links