Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Advice And Help Wanted

dudeone

Hi,

Asking for :help: again, I have seen a few MR2's and now I need help, basically I dont want to buy a lemon, I know what to look out for but I just want some feedback on these dealers/importers.

So the Importers/dealers are:

NVI Cars

Bristol Import Centre

Windsor Classics LTD

Seymour Pope Imports LTD

Home Run

Zubi Motors

Japanese Imports

So what I have is these importers who all have MR2's of similar spec etc and for similar money, now what I am asking is:

1) have you heard of these dealers/Importers before?

2) Do you know if they are trustworthy?

3) have you ever bought from them and if so what service etc did you get?

4) Do you know anyone who's bought from them and what did they say?

5) Any horror stories about any of these people?

6) Do you know anyone in the trade?

Thanx everyone for your help :thumbsup:

Cheers Dave

Woah, what's with all the questions??? Sorry haven't heard of those places but I know a good import place called Premier Cars in Birmingham if you could travel down. They offer 6mth warranties with all their cars.

Woah, what's with all the questions??? Sorry haven't heard of those places but I know a good import place called Premier Cars in Birmingham if you could travel down. They offer 6mth warranties with all their cars.

Hi mate,

Well I am asking loads of questions as I am about to Shell out £6K on a motor, I have never bought an import so I want to weed out the good sellers from the dodgy ones.

So far ive found out that 2 of the dealers that I had thought about using buy in low grade imports or even damaged ones and do them up and flog em on :ffs: :censor:, I do not want to end up with a lemon that will cost me a packet later on, I have not listed these 2 dealers/Importers.

I always go by the rule of if you don’t ask you don’t know and ignorance is not an excuse..

Dave

I've delt with NVI on various occasions and have found them to be both reasonably priced and very helpfull..... we use them as an agent to import our damaged cars so we have a fair amount of knowlage about the cars they import and where they get them from - I believe M-Sherry has bought from NVI perhaps ask him to see how he got on with them.....

HTH's,

Matt.

Hi mate,

Well I am asking loads of questions as I am about to Shell out £6K on a motor, I have never bought an import so I want to weed out the good sellers from the dodgy ones.

So far ive found out that 2 of the dealers that I had thought about using buy in low grade imports or even damaged ones and do them up and flog em on :ffs: :censor:, I do not want to end up with a lemon that will cost me a packet later on, I have not listed these 2 dealers/Importers.

I always go by the rule of if you don’t ask you don’t know and ignorance is not an excuse..

Dave

I'm with you mate. I know my budget is not as high as yours but I have joined here about 3 months before I will actually make my purchase so I can get as much background info as I can so when I do go to look for that perfect 2 I wantr to know what to be looking for and what to be looking out for.

In time we will know a little bit more about the 2 and hopefully will be able to help out the new generation of newbies like these guys are helping us.

Hi, as Matt mentioned, I bought my car from Tom (NVI). I travelled all the way from Glasgow.....twice, once to look at the car and the second time was to pick it up :D , Very helpful, Fantastic service, can't say enough, highly recommend, you WON'T have a problem buying from them.

www.nvi.uk.com

cheers,

Michael.

p.s If you have any more queries please PM me.

Hi,

Thanx everyone I really appreciate all of your help and good advice, Yeh NVI WAS one of the people on the top of my list.

The wife called them today as I don’t get a chance with working shifts, I was surprised as they basically :censor: her off as they just did not want to know, maybe they don’t think women know what there after I don’t know but I was not impressed with the service they offered or should I say didn’t offer her.

Cheers Dave

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links