Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Workshop Manual For Corolla G6

chris_g6

hey,

i have been trying to find a workshop manual for my 1999 corolla g6 and cannot find one any where!!! :ffs: !!! i emailed 'haynes' and they said that do not produce a manual and have no plans to do so :crybaby:

does any one know if a manual excists, and if so where to get it from.

cheers

ps i got the TTE front bumper and spoiler put on and it looks the !Removed!!!! :D i know you've all seen corollas with them on before but i will post some pics soon!! :thumbsup:

I've been after a manual too, I was thinking about the eBay cd rom's but I wasn't too sure, I even tried toyota but they said I'd have to buy a complete set which I think was 3 or 4 separate books (bodywork, mechanics, electrical, and something else) at £60-70 each.

plus other supplements. and they can't sell any cd rom

I think They were just trying to deter me. if you do find any info whatsoever could you let me know or post it online.

There are no manuals dude :crybaby::crybaby: You can try and buy the toyota ones from a toyota dealer like I did :thumbsup: And I got a bit of a deal on them from a dodgy toyota guy mwhahaha

You got the manuals. Damn - when I tried to get them I got a flat refusal. When I asked why I was told that it would stop people going to Toyota dealers to get their car serviced?????? I won't go there anyway because of their prices so they're missing out all round. And as for getting the Toyota EPC from Toyota - a snowball has more chance in hell.

when I tried to get them I got a flat refusal. When I asked why I was told that it would stop people going to Toyota dealers to get their car serviced?????? I won't go there anyway because of their prices so they're missing out all round. And as for getting the Toyota EPC from Toyota - a snowball has more chance in hell.

Toyota dealers of late seem very uninterested in selling anything (unless it's a complete new car) near where I live. It's not the parts chappies fault they work very hard, it's as if their instructed from higher management not to provide certain items. They never used to be like this the original Toyota dealer that has closed were very helpful regardless of age of vehicle.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links