Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bought Another Yaris

alanbradley

When I was away in France last week I bought myself another new Yaris in Strasbourg. It's a 2001 Euro-spec (no TTE Spoiler) T-Sport in Eclipse Black.

Here are some pics:-

gallery_3803_27_1100898849.jpg

gallery_3803_27_1100898760.jpg

gallery_3803_27_1100898728.jpg

Oh, did I mention that it's a 1:43 scale Minichamps model? It cost me a whopping great €40 ( :o ) from a fantastic model shop... This guy had thousands of different 1:43 models of almost every current car. I was a kid in a toyshop -he had to slide back 3 different layers of models to find ths Yaris one for me :)

A

Meant to add that the Minichamps website is at www.minichamps.de

Edited by alanbradley

nice... now you should lower it, put bigger wheels on, tint the windows, intall APEXi intake and some nice backbox... :wacko:

nice model... but a bit expensive... :D

Hey thats quite a nice detailed model there. It's a shame that it doesn't have the roof spoiler on it <_<

jerry!!

Hey thats quite a nice detailed model there. It's a shame that it doesn't have the roof spoiler on it  <_<

jerry!!

and its the wrong colour! :P

Thats nice Alan,

Can you get them in the UK?.......or in any other colours? :)

Hi,

I've never seen them in the UK, but I'm sure you can get them. I think they're also available in Thunder Grey and one of the metallic blues.

Not having the spoiler suits me as my car's just a T3 and it doesn't have the spoiler either.

To be honest, I was hoping that the guy didn't have any as €40 is a lot of money for a toy car, but once he'd gone to the bother of looking for it behind all these concealed panels, and as the ones he had turned out to be black.... You have no idea how much abuse I had to put up with every time I commented on the cost of something for thr rest of the week. I had to argue that as I don't smoke and don't spend much money on drink that I could then spend it on other stupid things!

A

PS, don;t like Lexus lights, but fitting the Apexi might be a bit of a fiddle :lol:

How about a radio controlled Vitz RS in blue? Just got mine yesterday!

Kyo_vitz.jpg

Do you have any more details...I have looked on the Nippon Hobbies website and I cant find it listed.

Was it expensive? It looks very good......and the right colour too :thumbsup:

Do you have any more details...I have looked on the Nippon Hobbies website and I cant find it listed. Was it expensive? It looks very good......and the right colour too

I found it after an extensive search. Including shipping it cost about 27 pounds. It is a 1:28 scale Kyosho Palm Runner. This chassis is a simpler version of the Kyosho Mini-z. The body is a detailed Kyosho Auto-Scale Collection body, is removeable, and the chassis can be adjusted in length to fit other bodies they make (Skyline, Trueno and tons more). It is metallic Blue, the finish looks amazingly exactly like my real Vitz RS (you can see the metallic flake in it) in the same colour (Echo Hatchback RS in Canada).

I found it on Nippon Hobbies, and emailed to see if they had it in stock. Once they confirmed, I ordered it off their website. But it isn't there now, so maybe I got the last one. You may want to email them.

The car has real suspension and you can upgrade various components, like the tires, motor etc...

min1.jpg

min2.jpg

min3.jpg

min4.jpg

min5.jpg

Cheers

Look at the price though! They make mine see like a bargain...

I want an RC one too now...

I'd been thinking about that, but I haven't found a good source yet!

A

Group buy?

I would be up for a R/C one if they could be sourced :thumbsup:

I searched high and low for mine on the web, I know the Mini-Z version came in Red, Blue, and Silver and was discontinued a while ago, that's why I got the Palm Runner, but again, hard to locate...

This is the only other place I've seen it available online for sale, but it is the Mini-Z which is a more expensive kit than the Palm Runner I bought:

http://www.hlj.com/scripts/hljpage.cgi?KSH30132MB

Cheers

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links