Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Supra Tuning

sukhdeep

Hey wondering if any one can help me with a few things just got a supra TT and wanna do a few tweaks with out spending to much for the time being.

I want to put two induction kit's on it (it only has on and the other in stock) But I’ve heard that it's best to leave it stock (is this true or will a second induction give me a bit more BHP??)

+ I had it on the boost gauge and it's only boosting at one bar, what the safe amount to increase it to with out having to worry about blowing the head or turbo??

And last but not least I’ve heard you can get a stage one upgrade for about £400 is it worth it and what does it include??

Any help would be great!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

firstly, not to sure on the induction kit, have heard that the standard box with upgraded filter is as good as a hks upgrade, but as i said not sure.

1.2 bar seams to be a good level too safely boost at.

a stage one upgrade aka bpu will cost more that 400 quid mate, decat and a decent back box will cost more than that!!!!!

for more answers please look at www.mkivsupra.co.uk

loads of info on there, also try posting in the supra forum on here,

hope ive beeen of some help.

baz

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links