Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Life ...

LORD_ED

stay or go  

13 members have voted

1. 1. stay or go

• stay
    • go

as some of you know im leaving my job however my boss has just said to me that he will give me a £4.5k pay rise bigger share of tips higher bonus 5 weeks a year holiday and time off for things lith the ring and jae etc

basically a nice package

however i work 16 hours a day 5 days a wee and 8 on sunday and normally end up working on a monday (day off) as well and dont enjoy the job anymore

all i have to do is wrok for him for 6 months then im free to go after that but i cant decide what to do

so its up to u lot should i stay or go?

Take the Dollah .. it'll set you up nice and you are only young once.

(and BTW, you car sounded sweet as on the M'way tonight)

urs didnt sound to bad either dude wiv the old dump valve chirping away

and you got enough flame from your exhaust there mate

and also

"dude i almost had you!!

I thought it might have been flaming .. wasn't sure ..

Man, you've got a nice pub there, and no rent .. try and put some wedge away and bin the CC's .. then thing about your own place ..

I can see where Bibbs is coming from, but I say go!

I have one golden rule and that's 2 days off a week and absolutely no giving up those days to go to work. TBH I don't think I could take it mentally if I didn't have at least 2 days to not think about work.

I don't know how old you are, but if you are that young then you should be out having a good time and doing something you enjoy, not stuck in doors. If you hate the job that much then 6 months will feel like an eternity.

16 hours a day is hard going, leaves you with next to no time for anything/anyone else..

leave when you can, there are better ways to set yourself up than with £4.5k too

use the time you'll have to mastermind a money making business/investment

at the end of the day it comes down to doing what you have a passion for, if your heart isn't in what you're doing then it's a struggle

Dude, get out of there! :yes:

You obviously hate your job and hate your boss, get out and find something new.

Money isnt everything, dont spend your life behind a bar - live it your own way and ENJOY yourself as you never know how long you have left :thumbsup:

To elaborate a bit more i myself used to work for a solicitors firm right outside the houses of parliement. I hated the job and was working what seemed like FOREVER. It took a toll on me mentally, if i hadnt have left and gone for another job i may not have ended up the wacky crazy Leeky that everyone knows and loves :lol::thumbsup:

I have one golden rule and that's 2 days off a week and absolutely no giving up those days to go to work. TBH I don't think I could take it mentally if I didn't have at least 2 days to not think about work.

I also abide by that rule :yes: ..

Stay for now, look for a job you can walk into rather than wait.. The only thing worse than having a job you hate, is not having a job at all... believe me.

Stay for now, look for a job you can walk into rather than wait.. The only thing worse than having a job you hate, is not having a job at all... believe me.

:thumbsup: spot on!

and the 2 days off a week thing. i'm meant to have that too but i seam to work 7 a week. i do get the odd one off tho

:D :D :( :crybaby::bye:

sorry 2 say but i agree with bibbs, demand that u get that day off as part of the deal, save up the cash and look for another job whilst not havin to worry about where your next pints gonna come from (been there before and trust me its hell)

also workin 16 hrs for 6 continuous days is illegal, law states that if u work for more than 14 hrs then u must have 24 hrs away from work, thats what i was told when i did 16 hr shift at my last place of work, they told me to work then gave me a warning cos i did it, mental!

went to tell my boss where to stick his job instead i said "im here for as long as u want me" ?????????????? why????????????? did????????/i ????????????say?????????????that

16hours a day, not even gonna tell you what i get way with-

that sucks, but heh, you wouldnt have agreed with it if you werent capable, get savin and get out!!! :thumbsup:

Go! 16 hours a day-  :censor: to that!

Bin doin 16 hours a day, 6 days a week + half day Sunday [no hols] for 20 years+.

You get used to it :wacko:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links