Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Radio Cable Adapter Problem?

pb5

Hi All

I have a Corolla T Sport built around mid 2003 & I'm trying to fit a Blaupunkt DAB 54 radio. But so far I'm stuggling to find a cable/wiring adapter to plug it in. :wacko:

I've spoken to the local Toyota dealer I they say that from mid 2002 starting with the Corolla T Sport had a different wiring put in them, therefore mine needs a different adapter from earlier E12 Corolla's. At the moment they say know one does one to fit? :huh:

Can anyone out there advise me on a part that could work please.

Thanks

Pb

I have recently taken on a weekend job at my local Halfords fitting stereos. There are many harness adaptors available but I couldn't tell you which one you would need. Pop in to your local store and they should be able to advise.

You may also need to replace your arial cable if you're upgrading to DAB from a standard head unit. Your local Halfrauds (Ooooppss slip of the togue) store will be able to advise on that again.

HTH :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links