Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Is The Yais Ts A Barry/ Chav Car

rdkr

not a chav car till you start putting stupid big bodykits on :lol:

and acting like a chav :P

i like the fake carbon would have liked real carbon but toyota

have to keep costs down i surpose.

As kimi said it's not a 'chav' car unless you drive it like one (i.e. drive like an idiot).

Theres nothing wrong with doing things to your car and it's your taste. If someone says it looks 'Chav' just ignore them.

In my town theres a young lad who has a Citreon Saxo which is heavily modified (I hear you groaning, but hang on...),he drives ever so carefully and is very polite to other road users; he never even has 'loud' music playing either. Plus every item that has been bought for/added to the car is looked after.

You usually find a 'Chav' car may have 'accessories' on it but they are all 'trashed' or wrecked!

If you are on this forum I would say you are proud of your car and take care of it so theres no way you can be classed as a 'Chav'

Happy Motoring

Real Chavs wont know how to use a PC so no one on here can be a CHAV!

Yaris will never be a chariot of choice for a chav, its too expensive compared to a Saxo or a Corsa and you cant get many parts for it.

There must be at least 20 off the shelf kits for a corsa and theres probably 1 for a yaris (carzone)

Calling a car a chariot is the start of the slithery slide to chavdom :lol:

What worrys me is the Mr2.. they are suddenly everywhere, and many are seriously tastelyle modified, and drive by idiots that have driven nothing more then a fwd nova sub 1600cc.......

What worrys me is the Mr2.. they are suddenly everywhere, and many are seriously tastelyle modified, and drive by idiots that have driven nothing more then a fwd nova sub 1600cc.......

heh heh .. where mine is stoopidly modded, and driven by an idiot who has had the car 3 years .. (and had another MR2 before it)

ive seen a few chavish yaris's

they had things like just lowering springs no other handling parts

nankangs

lexus lights

and a stupidly loud powerflow exhaust

and poorly fitted neons and bootbuilds

the main tthing about chav cars is the sheer lack of quality everything is gaffa taped on or falling off

lexus lights

And there's me thinkin Kimi's car wos lovely with just TTE springs???

And wash your mouth out, I've got lexus lights but really want they L.E.D 1's! :thumbsup:

Nothing wrong with Nankangs... Just because they are cheap doesn't mean they are bad!!!

well kimi's cars nice but she does have a front strut brace and light wheels and decent tyres to go with the TTE springs,

as go's lexus lights there on too many saxo's etc now for them to look exclusive

and nankangs? come on there great if you dont mind the lack of grip but when you call your car something of a speed machine(like many a 1.2 nova starfire) you cant live upto that on nankangs

I think any car has the potential to be a ‘Chav’ car, it all depends what is done to it and the type of person behind the wheel.

aye, iv heard some good things about nankangs...

Shame they sound so !Removed!...

nope they are absolute trash :blink:

cheap is as cheap does

aye, iv heard some good things about nankangs...

Shame they sound so !Removed!...

nope they are absolute trash :blink:

cheap is as cheap does

the man speaks the truth

me and my mates call em ditchfinder pro's!

In my opinion Lexus lights are for Lexus cars!. Why put them on another one?

Got my fire blanket ready for the flamage!

Seem and look crap on other cars. Followed a paxo with them on today and when he broke i thought he was reversing due to his "cool" lights on the back....they were not red they were whiteish....crazy,sad and dangerous. (also flucking sh*te if you ask me)

lexus lights

And there's me thinkin Kimi's car wos lovely with just TTE springs???

oiy :lol::lol::lol: not for long you never know what santa will bring. ;)

nowt wrong with a bit of fast drivin, think it becomes chav territory when u start takin stupid risks, ie overtaking on blind corners and the likes. i like to play my music loud so does that mean im a chav?

i would never call a yaris a chav car, but then i wouldnt class any car as a chav car until one of the gits gets his hands on it and spends time and money makin it look worse and neglectin to do things like oil changes and the likes, no one on here can be classed as a chav as it seems to me that everyone here chaerishes there pride and joy, maybe thrash it but treat it as well

oiy :lol::lol::lol: not for long you never know what santa will bring. ;)

:eek: Kimi dont spend enough time on a track to need full

race set up. :!Removed!:

Think santa spent to much allready on Kim :crybaby:

MARK(kimis other half)

its simple, blue or other colour led washer jets, also known as Wan*er lights.

If you have seen a car with them on then that car is on the road to chavdom, if you have seen several of that type of car with said washer leds then yes its a chav chariot, get ready for the price to plumet and young trainee chavs to hang around looking at it wherever you park it telling you when you arrive to remove it how it'd look better with neons, GT wings, 'spinners' etc

:D

The reason the nankangs are sp good is that you can feel whats going on, and they have a very progresive break away...

In all honesty is chav thinking: "the more grip the better" in reality, more grip means when the car breaks away, it breaks away hard, and is X times harder to control.. a progressive break away meas you know you are near the limit and can easily control it. Nankang EX-500s are the only tyres I'd have on my soarer TT!!!

"talkative" tyres let you know whats going on, and therefore put you in more control, this is why the bikers love them :thumbsup:

Admitedly there are different grades, they are all pretty cheap, some are total economy, cheap and naff :thumbsup:

And yes, they sound !Removed!..... :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links