Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Damn This Sucks....

Leeky

:( I got to sell the Supra peeps, im really upset about it :crybaby:

I cant justify/afford keeping her :(

NOOOO!

Well everyone knows i have a reputation for living life beyond my means :lol: but it was last night that i sat down with the calculator and the LARGE stack of visa bills (not that the car is expensive to insure/run, but i've spent like 3k on it in the last 3months just pampering it with new tyres etc) and realised that i dont need a 2nd car when i get one free with my job anyway. On top of that 99% of the week it doesnt move, and thats one VERY expensive paper weight.

Sometimes you have to let the brain take control over the heart :lol:

But dont worry, once she has gone and im straightened out i will buy myself something a LOT cheaper (looking at a 2.5 tt mk3 aerotop manual) and mod the hell out of it :thumbsup:

(Hopefully i'll have a mk3 ready for the Ring :D )

Didn't see this sale coming Lee old chap....... :lol: (not)

Hope she gets a good home :thumbsup:

Oh no thats a shame :(

I agree Debt is a baaaaaad thing and it's not like you are gonna be carless tho, you have the other car to fall back on

noooooooooooooooooo dont do it man call up tescos and try tosort someting out with them u cant let her go (its notbeacause u had trouble keeping up wiv bibbs and i is it)

seriously though man if she has to go she has to go but look at a few other options first

Gutted for you dude :(

I know exactly how you must feel. I had to sell my MR2 last year to free up some funds :crybaby:

I really wish I hadn't and taken out another loan to get me out of the hole I was in, but sense said to sell the car as I could always get another (bigger/better) car soon after the hole has been filled.

Sadly I am still waiting for that hole to be filled :crybaby:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links