Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

All Goldies Please Read

Steve

hmm strange, my password and user name have always been saved and had no trouble before but now its saying one of them is wrong <_<

lil help pls!!!

thanks.. hope you can understand our prediciment with the rest of the forum.

Feel free to post it in a post on the car park.. just avatars and sigs carry it across the boards.

Lol aye, i was reading through the normal section and was a bit embarassed when my mum sat next to me and saw all these avatars, even though i was in the NON NWS section :lol:

I had the same thing... both Boss and GF caught me out too.. so i just never bothered going there unless i was alone

Can't log in.Keep on showing me Error messages.I have tried all the links.

Hi Its not accepting my details either when I first arrive the sytem sees me logged in but when I try to PM or post in some of the Gold forums it tells me I am a guest tried the secondary logins but no dice.

I would like to offer the members club disounts but cannot PM anyone or e-mail the admins to give money away lol.

Best Wishes

Tom :eek:

Tom

Have you actually registered on the Gold members forums?? They are totally seperate forums.

Also speak to Ken about discounts.. he will hbe happy to place them in the discount section for you.

Antd4agze

Do you actually see the gold forums at all?? or is it the grey box giving probs?

Please PM me with your problems.. only way I can help everyone

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links