Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mp4 Downloads...

TheNissanMan

Anyone know anywhere I can d/l som MP4 files...

Got my new phone and have loads of MP3 audio but no MP4 audio.....

Doh !!!!

Googles not helping much and I've got an 80mb hard drive to fill lol :help::rolleyes:

I have never heard of an MP4!!!!

I take it it doesn't sound as naff as an MP3?

Mp4 is just a more compact codec for audio.

Microsofts own audio/video formats (wmv/wma) and the divx video codec are based on MP4 code.

You'll probably not find .mp4 files are floating around the net much as i believe mpeg-4 never really took off in its own right and was more adapted for other uses.

I know what you mean though as i used to have mp4 compatability on my old 3G mobile.

If you want i could find a utility to convert your mp3 files to mp4, but apart from mobile phones its not really something you would use :thumbsup:

if u use nokia multimedia centre you can convert some vids to play on your mobile, i know u dont have a nokia but it works on my motorola

MP4 is for vid's not audio so MP3's already plentiful around the house and on the phone :D

Almost certainly the audio track on an mp4 movie will be mpeg1 audio layer 3, or mp3. Mp4 is a derivative of mpeg1 but it scales down to lower bitrates, which might be handy for a small format embedded device.

Somebody posted a link a while ago to an mp4 file on this site. Go to the club videos section. It plays back fine on my software mpeg player.

However, it might be too large for your phone. What is the display resolution?

Cheers

Paul.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links