Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mpg Trip Meter

toyota rally

hi how good are these as mine seems to be all over the place it will register anything from 60+mpg (i wish) down to 15 (more like it)

Hi Toyota Rally

I've got a T Sport 2003 & it's never got the mpg right anything from 2 to 7 plus wrong. Always saying it's doing more than it really is. I had a BMW (their unreliable by the way :censor: ) it was no better. When I find a wiring adapter for the Corolla (not the same as earlier ones aparently :unsure:) the radio & daft trip computer is history.

Pb5

:wacko:

Hi

I have Tsport also, I have filled up and reset ave MPG reader and refilled up again. I have found mine to be reasonably accurate during a tank of fuel, generally I get 28 mpg with dispplay showing somewhere within a couple of mpg. Over 240 miles ish I dont think itss far enuff out to be worried about

I have a 2004 TSport and before that a 2002 1.6 Spirit and on both the Ave MPG is quite accurate if reset each tankful.

However my Father has an 03' 1.6 Spirit and that is way out all the time. (He never resets it though)

May be thats the answer??

yeah I have a 03 tsport and always restet after I fill it up and it's pretty accurate always showing from 9-11km/ltr

wich I think is right.....

PD: toyota rally what a nice tsport!

does this trip computer know when u use different gas? or when u putt additives to the regular gas?

I changed gas recently and the computer started showing better mpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links