Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bad Xmas Presents

mrrandom

This year I was bought the title "Lord" so I am now "Lord Barry Flood"...... problem is that it is actually legal...so I am legally lord Barry Flood.....and I think this means that I can no longer sign the name Mr Barry Flood.....don't like the sound of that... lol (was fun at the time but what about 20 years down the line? lol)

Any1 else get bad xmas presents this year?

My mate at work bought me a toy scooby impreza and an MG fridge magnet, forgetting it was toyotas I like lol

Too true, she wont ever come round to my house to see if Ive still got them lol

if you dont like them then sell them on eBay and donate the money to the disaster fund!

if you dont like them then sell them on ebay and donate the money to the disaster fund!

good idea steve!

i may do that also!

This year I was bought the title "Lord" so I am now "Lord Barry Flood"...... problem is that it is actually legal...so I am legally lord Barry Flood.....and I think this means that I can no longer sign the name Mr Barry Flood.....don't like the sound of that... lol (was fun at the time but what about 20 years down the line? lol)

Any1 else get bad xmas presents this year?

Those so-called titles arent really genuine anyway - check out this site http://www.faketitles.co.uk/ - you cant legally sign your name Lord as you aren't the heir of a Lord. The only way you can gain a title is if you are an heir or you are granted a title by Government or Royalty i.e - in her Majestys New Years Honours.

"The first and most important fact that needs to be grasped is that you cannot buy a British Title", so says the creator of that site.

So bad Christmas present wise, you're ok! You have nothing to worry about, because its not real!

As for me, I didnt get any bad presents, I was pleased with everything Santa brought me! :D

I love all my Presents, although my Brother & his Wife got me a necklace and earing set which is very chav-style so I hate it...ewwwwwwwwww

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links