Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Dear God What The Yanks R Doing!

projectprelude

now, IF they'd have grafted that front end on WITH an engine & front wheel drive RETAINING the existing engine and drive and made it work, twin engined 4wd... that would have been cool :)

That is beyond just rubbish.. What the hell are they playing at!!!!

What were those toy cars we used to have as kids.. where you could change the front and back, and put extra bits in the middle called??? Looks like one of those gone wrong!!!!

That along with the tell-tale sign of a pooly done car (the entire front end jelly moulded into one with filler plugging the probably allover the shop shutlines), and one of my other pet hates in modified cars....

ROOF SCOOPS!!!!!!!

Why??? are you a rally car with non opening perspex windows??? No!!! Do you need a roof scoop??? No!!! Does it look cool????? Of course it %$(ing doesnt!!!

Better install sonme front fogs to leave on so we can tell your a total ***** from greater range, at night.....

:lol:

"Why??? are you a rally car with non opening perspex windows??? No!!! Do you need a roof scoop??? No!!! Does it look cool????? Of course it %$(ing doesnt!!!"

I like the roof scoop and his is atually functional apparentley

Oh well each to his own hey! At least it's a Mk2 plenty more where that came from! (runs for cover in flame proof bunker) :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links