Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris T Sport Alloys

admanirv

I have standard t sport alloys, just wondering what does anyone think about getting them sprayed?, my scratch easy?!?

Id like them to be a dark grey colour, to compliment the thunder grey colour of my yaris.

Anyone any ideas how to go about this, prices or other things?

i've sprayed mt SR alloys about half a year ago, and it's a bit scratch on one of it, thats because when i get new tyres the man scratch it. it wasnt hard to spray, u just need to cover the tyre well and primer, paint and lacquer. i did it in abt an hour and a half and only costing me £10. i guess it might be better if u spray more layers of paint and lacquer.

Have a look here http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=29225

Ray

i've sprayed mt SR alloys about half a year ago, and it's a bit scratch on one of it, thats because when i get new tyres the man scratch it. it wasnt hard to spray, u just need to cover the tyre well and primer, paint and lacquer. i did it in abt an hour and a half and only costing me £10. i guess it might be better if u spray more layers of paint and lacquer.

Ray

Hi mate, i like the choice of colour for your alloys! thats exactly the colour i want!, what paint and primer did you use?, where from and how much!?!?

Do they wash easily, and shine up, most importnantly does the paint last long?

cheers for your reply

Ray

Do you thinj you could pm me a quick tutorial on how to do them, dont want to f**k it up!

cheers

the paint that i used is called Rover Gunmetal Grey i got all the primer paint and lacquer from Halfords. When i wash now it i only use a sponge now, i havent tried using anything else after i spray it, i've done it for about half a year now and he paint stayed on well

Ray :thumbsup:

I dont know about you but in my opinion haveing the same colour wheels as car would look not too good!

But you may pull it off in a silver car!will be interesting to see results!

make sure u post pics!

CB :thumbsup:

the paint that i used is called Rover Gunmetal Grey i got all the primer paint and lacquer from Halfords. When i wash now it i only use a sponge now, i havent tried using anything else after i spray it, i've done it for about half a year now and he paint stayed on well

Ray :thumbsup:

Thanks alot mate!, any chance of a quick 2min tutorial please?, just id like one so i know what im doing off some one who has been successful.

It can be done. Sometimes black cars with black wheels is a bit much. But black car with say shadow chrome or something darker is certainly interesting.

Can anyone give me opinions of what my yaris t sport colour "thunder grey" would look like with dark grey alloys, im spraying the original t sport alloys in "rover gunmetal grey" same colour as user "raywongs".

TOPICS MERGED

Edited by kimi

It can be done. Sometimes black cars with black wheels is a bit much. But black car with say shadow chrome or something darker is certainly interesting.

The colour will be a thunder grey yaris t sport with a very dark grey alloys, what do people think?, i agree may not look too good, thats why opinions are welcome.

cheers :P

The colour will be a thunder grey yaris t sport with a very dark grey alloys, what do people think?, i agree may not look too good, thats why opinions are welcome.

cheers :P

To give you an idea, the colour of my yaris t sport is slighly lighter than the colour of this tvr, but alloys will be about same colour.

God i love that tvr, that my next car!....... i wish!! :)

http://www.pistonheads.com/doc.asp?c=102&i=7756

im spraying the original t sport alloys in "rover gunmetal grey"

NO PLEASE DON'T!!

:crybaby:

haha ok!, why would you recommend me not doing that?

becase he's boring and misserable......... get it done

Don't beat around the bush will ya Earpl??!! :lol:

becase he's boring and misserable......... get it done

Don't beat around the bush will ya Earpl??!! :lol:

Right guys im going to do it next week so ill post some pics up, i hope it looks ok, i can IMAGINE it looking great, might do a mock up on paint!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links