Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New on the Board...

PazzaAE86

Hi everyone, only just found this site... Looks good so far, but there is soooo many catagories in the forum, its hard to keep up! :D

Anyway, i used to have a Starlet GT Turbo (some guys might remeber me from the Starlet Forums), and now i have a AE86 RWD Corolla... Here is a picture or 2:

http://www.btinternet.com/~driftaholic/eve...ton/montage.jpg

http://www.finaldrivemagazine.com/forums/a...attachmentid=64

Cheers

Paz

Saw your car at Billing mate, VERY nice.. Best IS200 in the country, from what ive seen. You planned a 2JZGTE swap in the future? I had the Starlet at the time...

Did you see to guys walking through the Lexus stand saying "These Toyota's are really nice?" etc, on the Saturday or Sunday? hehe.. sorry :)

Nice to be here anyways!

Thanks

Paz

nah.. they were looking at mine ! :P:P:P:P

alright m8,

nice to see your still around.

hows your AE86? it looks sweet. is it very quick? not that it really matters when you are going sideways.:D

gls

Alright man!

86 is fun to drive, donuts, powerslides and me trying to drift.. Trying being the key word here :D

It feels dog slow compared to the EP82, but then its a differant kinda feeling going from Turbo to NA.. There probably wouldnt be alot of straightline differance once the 86 was rolling, say top end of 2nd... Its certainly nicer to drive than the EP82 however..

Nice to see you guys here!

Paz

• 4 weeks later...

*drool* I want one!!!!

I'm new to... well to this board, for last year been on www.cthreeracing.com (but they stole my money) and now on www.vvti.net really good corolla board...

i own a slightly modded 95dx auto :(

• 1 month later...

drifts all about balance between gas and breaks . try left foot braecking . works for me.:o

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links