Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The Beauty Of Jap Imports

TarikB

One of the nice thing about Barbados is the we can import pretty much anything we like car wise, once we pay duty etc. and the car isn't too old. Sometime you get some quite tidy machines like the 1300 VitzRS four door that stopped by the place I work today.

3354194_1f11791053.jpg

the interior gives a hint that the car has been modified but when you pop the hood......

3354193_ef4ccead9b.jpg

Was very tidy install, braided hose you can see is for the oil cooler. Standard RS trim outside apart from a huge exhaust which i'll post later.

like the 1300 VitzRS four door

I believe its a supercharged 1.3, as in Jap you could get the RS in 1.3 aswell. Looks brilliant! .. Oh and look .. it looks like he's got one of those shift lights installed aswell! Cool :drool::thumbsup:

Yup .. i like the TRD steering wheel aswell, but have never been able to justify the high price tag for it in my mind as the existing Yaris one is of a similar shape and half leather too.

Im on the way to barbados soon, do customs check everything, in case I want to bring summut back

well its upto you to declair items

if you sneak throguh then ok, but if you get caught youll get a rather hard slap on the wrist

depends what it is though

if its car bits then remove them from the box and say they are 2nd hand

Im on the way to barbados soon, do customs check everything, in case I want to bring summut back

Coming down for the the rally? www.rallybarbados.com

Or just a holiday visit? And which way are you asking about customs? way in or way out?

Let me know when you are coming, i'll tell you what car events are on. But be aware rum is very large part of motorsport spectating here :)

That supercharger looks well chunky!! :o

I really wouldn't mind one of those in my TS!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links