Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Joke

TAZ

Theres a blonde hair girl and an brunette girl sittin in this pub,

the news comes on and there a bloke about to jump off this building.

The brunette said "i bet u a fiver he jumps", the blonde says "bet u he dont". The bloke jumps and the brunette says " look i cant take ur money, i saw it on the news earlier" the blonde says "yes so did i, but i didnt think he'd do it again". :D

ok....... Why did the blonde get so excited after she finished her jigsaw puzzle in only 6 months?

Because on the box it said From 2-4 years. :D :D

Guest Calum

Seeing as i have noticed a few people getting annoyed with sexist jokes in this forum, i thought i would add a feminist one... <_<

God created ADAM and informed him that he had given him a brain and a *****. The brain was a good gift as it allowed him to do many things. The ***** was also a good thing as it allowed the race to continue. The problem was that He (God) had only given ADAM enough of a blood supply so that he could only use one of them at a time....

But being a bloke, i just had to add a blonde joke... :D

Q: Why did God create blondes?

A: Because sheep can't bring beer from the fridge.

Q: Why did God create brunettes?

A: Neither could the blondes.

You surely are not suggesting we get our own beer are you Kaz,it's bad enough having to get up in a pub to get one :o :ph34r:

What's the difference between a blonde man and a blonde woman ????

The blonde woman has a higher sperm count :P

WHY IS FATHER CRISTMAS,S SACK ALWAYS FULL ..........................................COS HE ONLY CUMS ONCE A YEAR MMMMMMMM...............LOLOL :lol::lol::lol::lol:

ONE MORE FOR YOU............ A GUY RINGS UP WORK AND SAYS..........HI ITS STEVE IM NOT COMING INTO WORK TODAY, SO THE RECEPTIONIST SAYS WHY ............COS IM SICK..............WHY WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU...................IM IN BED WITH MY SISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Guest Calum

Saw this advert, and thought you lot might like it...

FOR SALE BY OWNER Complete set of Encyclopedia Britannica. 45 volumes. Excellent condition. $1,000.00 or best offer. No longer needed. Got married last weekend. Wife knows everything.

this is a joke from my girlfriend (creech)

scientific studies show that 99% of men would love to be a table cloth!!!

its the only chance in hell they have of getting laid 3 times a day & pulled off last thing at night!!!!!!!! :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links