Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Advice Needed Please

mr2nut123

Looks similar to Apexi...

For that price would be interested to see how good the filtration is and what quality finish is on the thing....

exactly what i thought. same material and chrome tops etc, its only to take in air. im sure because it says apexi on it, its not going to be much better..

not quite true, the material for the edging/filter which allows the edge in varies in quality and as such the cheaper the materials the more impurities can get into the engine and eventually clog up the system.

There was a good review somewhere on the web which showed a comparrison of how some of the better known brands fared against each other with Apexi coming out nearer the top and HKS down the bottom...

There not all the same by a long shot...

As i said on the other forum...I'd go for it mate,

I have a cheap no make one on mine and its miles better than the k&n one that was fitted previously....

It'll give a nice throaty induction noise and a loud hiss when the engine is cold... :thumbsup:

as i said on MSN.... Rains has said the same as well.. the filtration is the key issue..

You get what you pay for in the filtration dept... :yes:

I bought a 'cheaper' brand induction kit from e-bay but it looks and feels just the same as a K&N (which costs £50 more). Gives off a nice roar when you boot the engine, I'm pleased with it.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links