Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What Is This Car?

symon

Hi all,

i have been looking for a new car and during my serahc for cars i found the following image.......i really like the car but do not know what it is???

i think its a Toyota, but am not 100% sure!

Can anyone tell me what it is??

1280067.jpg

thanks

sy

It's a Toyota Levin .. (I think) .. think they are 1.6 (4AGE) supersharged.

same as this...

053.jpg

Its a toyota alright, cant remember what its called but

its a sort of celica with a boot type thing....

Doh!! Bibbs is right, its a levin....

Hi symon

Yes it's a levin. Sweet car and very rare too. Are you going to buy one??

jerry!!

i dont know...just gonna go see if i cant find some for sale...and also see if i can insure one!!! :eek:

thanks for the id though guys..i think it was the grill that made me think it was a toyota....not sure!!!

thanks again

I should note... the red car at the top is an E10 Corolla Levin. Available with 5A-FE (1.5, AE100), 4A-FE, 4A-GE 20V silvertop, 4A-GZE supercharged 16V (all 1.6 AE101). The black car is a T20 Curren (ST202 only I believe... 3S-FE, 3S-GE 2.0L... could be others). Different cars... The Curren was sold here in the states as the Celica Coupé (the lightest T20 variant), in addition to the Celica Liftback and Celica Convertible from 1993-1999 (1994 model year), as ST (AT200, 7A-FE 1.8) and GT (ST204, 5S-FE 2.2). The convertible was available only as a GT; the ST and coupé variants were dropped altogether in later years.

AE101 Corolla Levins in the UK are all Japanese imports, and as such are scarce, but it is still possible to import one from Japan. The sister car was the Sprinter Trueno, which had some different sheetmetal and not much else different.

i dont suppose anyone knows of anyfor sale do they? this or a the trueno?

thanks

sy

The black one could possibly be up for sale soon, it belongs to a friend of mine.

I'll find out more about the car and get back to you... If your interested :huh:

Hi all,

i have been looking for a new car and during my serahc for cars i found the following image.......i really like the car but do not know what it is???

i think its a Toyota, but am not 100% sure!

Can anyone tell me what it is??

1280067.jpg

thanks

sy

its an ae101 levin gtz (supercharged)

also available with silvertop 20v

lots of them in ireland

the later model,the ae111 levin came with the blacktop(some 6sp)

i never seen a supercharged one though

I should note... the red car at the top is an E10 Corolla Levin.  Available with 5A-FE (1.5, AE100), 4A-FE, 4A-GE 20V silvertop, 4A-GZE supercharged 16V (all 1.6 AE101).  The black car is a T20 Curren (ST202 only I believe... 3S-FE, 3S-GE 2.0L... could be others).  Different cars... The Curren was sold here in the states as the Celica Coupé (the lightest T20 variant), in addition to the Celica Liftback and Celica Convertible from 1993-1999 (1994 model year), as ST (AT200, 7A-FE 1.8) and GT (ST204, 5S-FE 2.2).  The convertible was available only as a GT; the ST and coupé variants were dropped altogether in later years.

AE101 Corolla Levins in the UK are all Japanese imports, and as such are scarce, but it is still possible to import one from Japan.  The sister car was the Sprinter Trueno, which had some different sheetmetal and not much else different.

sorry,i should have read all the posts first

• 1 year later...

if your looking for a jap import and your in the UK have aloook at this site. http://www.ridhaa.com/ i boutht mine in ireland a\s a jap import so dont know about the site but a few guys i know bought from here and sait it is a good place to start. that pic your looking for is a toyota levin / tureno. (levin is easier to find bothe the same car) it is the ae101 and from that pic you cant tell if it is a supercharger or not. only distintion is a superstrut Badge on the side of the scoop in the front.

great car about 175bhp savage 0 - 60. go for it. but it is costly to insure (here anyway)

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2217668

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links