Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

18's On My Yaris:)

mIRCmAN

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mIRCmAN

• Crisis

• RFvitz

• knightrider

I'm in love! :D

You say youve tested the kit already, could you tell me (if you remember where all the bolts were!) how to remove the rear bumper??

Thanks,

Matt

well deres 2 bolts when u open up the boot and 1 under each arch off the car, its hard to explain... lol.. ill see if i can find a pic or something :thumbsup:

That's what you call big wheels!

Still not sure, but I like the tints in the sun shine :thumbsup:

Great number plate!

The wheels look fine but your car's a tractor ;)

lol i aint the one with huge lame ugly hella lights infront of my car, which tractors use :ph34r:

sorry, personally dont like it, each to their own tho, sits way 2 high imo now !!

tints are nice goes well with the car and the rear lights

Well, im not one to beat around the bush, so here goes...

It's friggin' awful. Sorry, i mean well done for doing it, but it's a Yaris, not a Pimpin' Escalade SUV!

And my thoughts on the bodykit you're planning... well, they'd be even worse. Horrible, sorry.

Having said that.... everyone to their own... if you think it's the best thing since sliced bread, then it is. It's your car, not mine!

P.S. I agree with you on the Hella Lights! What's all that about??!!

lol i aint the one with huge lame ugly hella lights infront of my car, which tractors use :ph34r:

<_< The wheels look kinda cool and bling bling, but I personally think that's too much...

And I keep my lights ONLY in winters, cuz it's important here to see see the reindeers on road :angry:

look bad at mo but with the carcept kit on i want to see the pics i nearly fitted the kit to my car i had the skirts an 17's but sold up for a TS

Hi mIRCmAN

Man i love the wheels looking sweet mate. Love the door mirrors Wicked looking car mate. Black and chrome awesome combo respect :thumbsup::thumbsup:

jerry!!

What you guys have got to remember we all mod are cars to be individual and not to be the same. So if something looks different we shouldn't slate it we should say now thats different :thumbsup: Whats the point if we all have the same mods fitted to the cars :eek:

Whats wrong being different. So guys play nice wont you :thumbsup:

jerry!!

there's 18's on my Yaris and it has kit. Only prob is rear passengers lol. Scrubs a wee bit thee

did u get your guards rolled up? it helps alot :P

there's 18's on my Yaris and it has kit. Only prob is rear passengers lol. Scrubs a wee bit thee

get some pics up, be nice to see

o and jerry

i totally agree mate, yes it is true, ev 1 mods their car to be individual and yes ev one one has their own likes and dislikes, but he asked us for our opinions so we gave them, we shouldnt lie if we dont like it, but yes not completly slate, but we didnt, few may have taken a dislike to the wheels but they still highlited aspects which they did like :thumbsup:

--------

also agree with jerry the black and chrome looks sweet, altho think the wheels look lil big IMO, but respect for doing it :thumbsup:

i still like it! Big pimpin nice to see he's gone the whole hog rather than jus chucked sum wheels on!

i still like it! Big pimpin nice to see he's gone the whole hog rather than jus chucked sum wheels on!

yeah that was my intention lol :P

nope i'm quite sure they're not!

bad thing bout 18s is u cant lower the car! makes it stand a lil high imho.

ours is on 18's and dropped 45ml. :thumbsup:

there were pics u of it a while ago if not go to www.modifiedni.com featue cars and 8ball yaris

sorry bt thats the long way round

nope i'm quite sure they're not!

bad thing bout 18s is u cant lower the car! makes it stand a lil high imho.

ours is on 18's and dropped 45ml. :thumbsup:

what was meant is the 18's raose the car then when you lower it its only the same height as it was to start with, but put 15's an 45 profile tyres on and drop it and then its low! :D

Gotta admit I was shocked at how low yours was in the flesh mate - there again it meant that if you managed to get over things I could too ... and heres you thinkin I was being polite!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links