Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

10 Out Of 10

GT4 BOOSTER

just to say i admire you guys running the supra , going off fuel costs and spares , keep on trucking lads and keep them fine cars on uk roads , which are dire in need of new cars cos all i see is crap. :thumbsup:

That is so true buddy as driving those cars around must be quite costly on fuel ah. I think the mr2 turbo is quite thirsty on fuel as well but not as bad as those poor supra owners. Like you said before in the post fair play to them :yes:

jerry!!

my gt4 isnt far behind in the fuel stakes jerry :lol:

Yep same engine buddy so we can suffer together :group-cuddles:

jerry!!

The toyota parts man was laughing at me the other day (first name terms, of course)

I told him "I have had my MR2 since march, and I needed to come in once, for a new gear gaiter, I have has the supra just over week and this is my 6th visit"

:lol::crybaby: :o

The grey one is run in now.. the black one will be back some time this year :thumbsup:

Its an obsession for sure :hokus-pokus:

haha :lol: Yeah i know almost everyone in the parts dept on a first name basis at the Toyota Dealer in Reading.

Luckly i only use the Supra on the weekends and the occational evening but im not finding it much more to run that my last two cars :lol:

Btw my last two cars were the the Lexus LS400 (4LTR V8 for those who dont know) and the ole Castrol GT4 (ST205) which i may add was running VERY rich. :lol::thumbsup:

Its funny when you go into a petrol station to fill up - its like when tanking up the Supra it feels like ages before the nozzle actually clicks to full tank.

Took my ae86 over the weekend and from empty to full felt it took about 20 seconds compared to the Supra...

Although a 3.0 TT i find the Supra a lot better on fuel consumption campared to my 2.0 Impreza WRX STi-5... :ph34r:

Rash.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links