Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Help! Name Of Light?

kamikaze kara

What is the orange light on the corner of the front driver's side, above the bumper, called?? I have heard that it's called a corner housing, except that I'm having trouble actually finding it online. I need to replace mine, but I can't find one. : (

side repeaters are the smaller side mounted yellow flashing lights, in the UK the front mounted yellow light is called an 'indicator' in the US its called a 'turn signal' and in the rest of the world it called a ' front repeater'

hope this helps :blink:

I'm not sure if that's what it really is... I looked up what it looks like online, and that's on the side of the car. The light I'm looking for it right next to the headlight, but it's on the corner and it detaches separately. Thanks anyway though!!!

could be a side marker light but these are white in the uk dont know about anywhere else

Aye, think it's a side running light. Not unlike a sidelight these are generally on all the time. Usually found on the side of the rear bumpers as well. You see alot of these on Volvo's,

as to what it's called....?!

This lamp is usually called " Side Marker ". Only fitted to federal spec cars & operate with side lamps.

Side repeater or side marker light is usually mounted on the wing.

The equivelent in the bumper is the front indicator.

There is also the sidelights which are typically mounted on the front, but are low wattage bulbs oft used as daytime running lights.

What car are we talking about here?

and which country anyway? :huh:

Hey thanks for your input... I found someone who's getting me the light : )

Country is USA

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links