Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I Need Some Info

GSX

Hello

My pops bought me a car last year from a guy,on the back glass there was a zulfiqar sticker as u know thats a place to get cars from japan so i'm guessin he bought there. Anywayz when I got the car it had a spoiler and front and side skirtings nothin fancy though and on the trunk it said GT so I wanna know if there iz really a corolla GT because i've been looking all over the net for corolla GT and I can't find any so I began to think maybe the guy put the GT sign on it and the other stuff OR IZ THERE REALLY A TOYOTA COROLLA GT

P.S

I went to the zulfiqar site and searched for the caar there but i didn't find any gt the closest thing to the car i have iz a toyota corolla xe saloon.

There is definitely a Corolla GT. It's also known as the AE86 Levin or Trueno. ;)

was it a coupe, or hatch?? coupe's are AE86, hatch's AE82 (i have one of these), but yes there most certainly was a corolla GT

it used the 1587cc 4 AG-E engine, with T-VIS injection. the coupe was rwd, the hatch fwd. they often get called corolla twin cams over here.

visit this site www.ae86.co.uk to find out about the AE86

or www.ricks-graphics.co.uk which is more focused on the AE82.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links