Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Cars Of 2005 In Auto Express (yaris)

ka2cu

Issue: 842 (2005 Special)

Page: 48

So is this true?

I have looked everywhere online for a while about news of the new Yaris. I was hoping that it will appear mid-2005 as I am looking to get my first car and I have always had a thing about the Yaris.

Not sure what it is but I love it!

Looking at other supermini's that are about nothing really impresses me.

Current Yaris, I do like them but the new Yaris looks more sporty.

Mini One is out of my budget as with all the extras it's £12k! Basic model is just crap.

Citreon C2, these are rather funky but never really sure how it will last in the long term.

That picture in Auto Express shows the top spec one in Black, most likly the 1.8 4WD Turbo probably £12-£15k I would imagine. That version has a full body kit etc.

new24my.jpg

That silver one, is what it "should" look like in standard, not as sporty still nice but just thought I would show you they wont all look like the black one! And for a 1st car I dont think it would be insurable anyways.

If thats true then I've gotta save up big time so I can get another Phase 2 Yaris before the new one comes on sale :yes:

I'll need to save up big time aswell so I can afford a phase 2 T-Sport (brand new) before they discontinue it! :wacko::thumbsup:

FOOLS, if you buy them like a month before the new one comes out prices should go down to get rid of "stock" :lol: :lol:

Good thinking Batman! :thumbsup:

FOOLS, if you buy them like a month before the new one comes out prices should go down to get rid of "stock" :lol: :lol:

That what I'm doing FOOL, I have mentioned it previously so ride me! :D

Hence me saving hard just now so I can afford it when the time comes! :thumbsup:

prices should go down to get rid of "stock" :lol: :lol:

Maybe? :unsure:

I'd say 100%, happened with the Focus and can't see it not happening with the Yaris! :thumbsup:

Yeah but on average who buys a Yaris? A middle aged couple which want a car for the wife and to take the kids to school in and go shopping in? Middle aged couple don't want old shaped cars as they will been seen as riff-raff by the neighbours if you get me! So I think its very possible they will be going super cheap! :thumbsup:

I need to buy mine end of May really, unless I can't find a black ts around then maybe i will have to wait.

Will tell them to cut the price cause the new one is coming out, or get them to give me 1yrs Tax, full petrol tank and some servicing :)

I think the new one looks good - just hold off until we've seen them in the flesh...

Hopefully won't be buying a Yaris next time round... ;) Not that I don't think mine is great :thumbsup:

Alan

Hi,

I have just been looking at buying a T-sport 5 Door 05 Plate, managed to get the dealers to agree on £11,800, So what Is the new T-sport yaris ? , is it going to be avaliable in september for the 55 plate ?

Issue: 842 (2005 Special)

Page: 48

So is this true?

I have looked everywhere online for a while about news of the new Yaris. I was hoping that it will appear mid-2005 as I am looking to get my first car and I have always had a thing about the Yaris.

Not sure what it is but I love it!

Looking at other supermini's that are about nothing really impresses me.

Current Yaris, I do like them but the new Yaris looks more sporty.

Mini One is out of my budget as with all the extras it's £12k! Basic model is just crap.

Citreon C2, these are rather funky but never really sure how it will last in the long term.

Hi,

I have just been looking at buying a T-sport 5 Door 05 Plate, managed to get the dealers to agree on £11,800, So what Is the new T-sport yaris ? , is it going to be avaliable in september for the 55 plate ?

For that money i hope you're getting mats, petrol, tax and a free keyring! They can go much lower than that.

Also, i would be very very surprised if the new Yaris is out in september. More like March, even May 2006 before we see it. Might be November time Japan though... import!! :D

Still reminds me of a Alfa 147...

yaris.jpg

ALFA_147.jpg

What the colour? :P

I quite like the 147 (except the reliability..) still look's like a 'mini 'Rolla' :thumbsup:

It was originally March '06 but perhaps its Sept '05 in Japan.

And no its not a 147 its an Audi A3 Sportback (this picture doesn't do it justice but it looks really rounded at the front. Mums got one damn her!

11495_5119_1Gallery.jpg

the windscreen and roof go back more on the vitz than on the 147 and is more rounded ..the vitz is nicer

Hi,

So what price should i be haggling for on T-sport 5 Door 05 Plate ?

Cheers

Hi,

For that money i hope you're getting mats, petrol, tax and a free keyring! They can go much lower than that.

Also, i would be very very surprised if the new Yaris is out in september. More like March, even May 2006 before we see it. Might be November time Japan though... import!! :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links