Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Model Yaris...

T V O R

I used that glue that comes in a lipstick type container, forget the name of it, works a treat.

:D

I could make one of these and put it on my computer at work - it would replace the little cuddly toy the girl I sit next to has let me look after perfectly!! :yes:

LOL!!

I think I'll change to colour for the next one!

A

You going to have to now... when you rip of that sticky tape it will remove half the bodywork.. or maybe a bodykit is in order.. to hide the damage.

gauntlet.jpg

** throughs down a gauntlet**

Up for the challenge Alan? :P

Much as I would love to take up the challenge, I'm afraid that on this occasion I must concede to you cfc... ( :crybaby: ) Even now I should be packing for a 4-day trip to England-shire tomorrow morning.

Tbh, the example you see above is about on-par for my efforts. I can't touch sellotape without it wrapping around at least one limb. You should see what happens if I go near glue... when I was small I would make airfix Spitfires that were more polystyrene cement than actual kir. The wings were /-\ .

Yours humbly ;)

Alan

lol....

** removes gauntlet***

Let you off this time Alan.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links