Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

How To Maintain New Rav-4 Xt3 2.0l 3doors

enhot8263

Frist car :P

I got my rav-4 2 weeks ago.that is my Frist car :thumbsup: , but i don't know how 2 maintain him.Hope someone can help, tecah me how 2 drive this car,when will be the frist serve? how can i get high MPG.And i want do Window tints how much cost by this car, where can i fit at my local???THX~~~~everyone help me~~~~ :hokus-pokus:

If you want a car that is very limited offroad then buy a RAV 4. But if you want to ever go offroad and then return to the roads buy a Land Rover. My mother has a 96 Rav 4 5 door GX that is pathetic offroad even on grass. It always gets stuck even with offroad biast tyres on. I am always haveing to tow it when it gets stuck with my 30 year old landy. Whenever it snows or is icy she says lets take the landy cos she knows it will get her there and wont break down even though its done 200,000 miles on the same engine and running gear.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links