Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T Sport Colour

admanirv

Hi guys, im due to hopefully get another t sport, this time im considering getting a black one instead, as opposed to the thunder grey i had, thunder grey was a nice colour though.

Any opinions , and does anyone have any pics of there t sport in iether black or grey.

What do peopl think about balck t sport and grey alloys?

cheers

Hi admanirv

I have a t sport in thunder grey, pictured below, but i do love the black one, i was getting a black one but had to settle for thunder grey as the black one was sold before i could buy it!!

side02.jpg

For a picture of a black one have a look at kimi garage

Black T-sport, grey alloys, should look good! My neighbour has some really nice Kosei ones in at the mo, will try to dig up a piccy of some on the net, was thinking about getting a set for mine in summer! However, thunder grey still rocks...

EDIT: Here's a piccy of the alloy...

RT-D_RACER_170.jpg

And a link to the page Click Me!!

I had the choice and went with the thunder grey one as I'd had black cars before and when they're clean they look magic, but when dirty ... not so good

Hi admanirv

I have a t sport in thunder grey, pictured below, but i do love the black one, i was getting a black one but had to settle for thunder grey as the black one was sold before i could buy it!!

side02.jpg

For a picture of a black one have a look at kimi garage

Thats looks wicked with those alloys, i was going to get mine sprayed at a garage, like that colour but slighly lightier.

Did you paint your orininal alloys

Black is the mutts nuts but it’s just keeping it clean that stopped me from getting one.

With the Thunder Grey even when it’s slightly dirty it still looks good from a distance.

I prefer silver cars but as the YTS didn’t come in silver, the grey was a nice compromise. With hindsight I’m glad I went for the metallic grey, I’ve never had so many people say how much they like the colour.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links