Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

How I Wish I Could Drive Like This

dawesy

enjoy

link number 4 is the best quality but is 66MB so BB users only Link 3 is 7MB and might be better for those with 56K

That is a fantastic video. I need to make a VCD out of it, since I've had it sitting on my comp forever.

I remember on V-Rally 2 for the PS1, you could win that car, and when you did, you also won the last portion of that video (from where it passes the stalled open-wheeler all the way to the finish line.

oh yes, that is awesome...

Why do i have a feeling a lot of people have died on that track :wacko:

I don't think too many have, actually.

If you think that's impressive, you should see when the big trucks go up :D Nothing like seeing a huge dual-axle lorry with obscene amounts of hp blasting up the Peak!

dawesy, nice find! :thumbsup:

Puls, do you know what the gravel is like on the Peak? I've always wondered about that as quite a number of the top spots are taken up by people that have a large experience in ice-racing (my fave sport btw).

Cheers, Yves.

ice racing, not seen much of it but man those drivers are good. 1/2 inch of snow in this country and every one drives like miss daisey or goes sliding off into the nearest object.

must try and find some ice racing vids.

Superb video, beautifully filmed from so many different angles. Very nice indeed.

dawesy, nice find! :thumbsup:

Puls, do you know what the gravel is like on the Peak? I've always wondered about that as quite a number of the top spots are taken up by people that have a large experience in ice-racing (my fave sport btw).

Cheers, Yves.

Its relatively fine granite. Still chews tires up though.

In the past few years they paved a good portion of the Pikes Peak Highway though :ffs: Kinda lame. :(

That’s impressive...

What’s more impressive is that he didn’t go over the edge! :eek: One false move and he would be toast :wacko:

Did you see the drop!

I've had this on my comp for a while, the best bit is when he steers with one hand whilst shading his eyes from the sun .....

there are no words for the skills.....

J

I'd say that those fans taking pictures were pretty brave too!

There is one spot where you see him make a quick correction to keep from going over the edge :eek:

I also like the bit where he cuts the corner a little too sharp and sends rocks flying everywhere :D And the bit where he mows down the sheet of paper :arrgg-matey:

• 2 months later...

Just thought that i would revive this old post. Man this guy can drive great control over the car :yes:

jerry!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links