Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Punto Boy Racers

yaris30

and i dont think you guys admitting to being boy racers are admitting to that are you? but more to just enjoying your car as and when its appropriate?

Yeh I think that's more along the lines of me...but I do have a fairly heavy left foot! B) My mate at work is a proper looney in his RS though... :blink:

and i dont think you guys admitting to being boy racers are admitting to that are you? but more to just enjoying your car as and when its appropriate?

Yeh I think that's more along the lines of me...but I do have a fairly heavy left foot! B) My mate at work is a proper looney in his RS though... :blink:

no i AM a boy racer, my mpg trip says 25mpg on a good day and 18mpg on a bad day, in the 18 months ive bin driving ive never been involved in an accident nor had any points or penalties ive bin stopped for my exhaust being to loud an thats it, but

I REALLY AM A BOY RACER! :D

Can't comment on MPG myself (don't have the computer in my Vitz) but I average 400km to a full tank in paphos region. Not exactly a big area!

im what fidgits says, im a country road lover :D :D

Lee, frankie is more than a boy racer, hes a tit :lol:

ahh frankie is a tit but he no listen hes carshed twice in his first 2 months but as i sed HE WONT LISTEN!

back on topic yeah im BAAAAAAAAAAAAD! :ph34r:

no i AM a boy racer, my mpg trip says 25mpg on a good day and 18mpg on a bad day, in the 18 months ive bin driving ive never been involved in an accident nor had any points or penalties ive bin stopped for my exhaust being to loud an thats it, but

I REALLY AM A BOY RACER! :D

LOL Fair enough...

although, it sounds like your clean record is more down to good luck than anything else...

I'm more a country road guy aswell actually! And I don't so much race, just drive fast myself really, see what the car can do basically, which in my case ain't that super! :lol::thumbsup:

im what fidgits says, im a country road lover :D :D

Lee, frankie is more than a boy racer, hes a tit :lol:

ahh frankie is a tit but he no listen hes carshed twice in his first 2 months but as i sed HE WONT LISTEN!

back on topic yeah im BAAAAAAAAAAAAD! :ph34r:

how is getting ubiked doing college work??

Oh I think we need to redefine the term "boy racer" if it simply means going from A to B as quickly as possible, while still being careful of other road users and pedestrians.

Er... 22mpg on trip. Hmmm. :huh:

but not challenging you to race on a public road or saying ive a bigger engine than you ..that sort of crap :)

im not a boy racer im a complete lunatic

Ditto!

I'm a sensible driver... im curteous, im polite.... but.... i drive fast, i know i do. It's more fun! I don't sit at lights reving away and being aggresive like a Nova tw@ though. I do enjoy it when a single lane becomes a dual carriageway though... drop a couple of gears and bye bye slow ar5es! Love my country lanes too... can't wait for Wales!! :lol:

im not a boy racer im a complete lunatic

Ditto!

I'm a sensible driver... im curteous, im polite.... but.... i drive fast, i know i do. It's more fun! I don't sit at lights reving away and being aggresive like a Nova tw@ though. I do enjoy it when a single lane becomes a dual carriageway though... drop a couple of gears and bye bye slow ar5es! Love my country lanes too... can't wait for Wales!! :lol:

i am all of the above aswell. i do like to drive fast but i occasionally like to drive relaxed. but when i get my turbo i am gunna b everywhere

ryan: your lying,

Matt: i ment i was p'd off

and back on topic i tend to go from A to B rather quick but dont reckon my 1.5 yaris is a skyline beater or owt stupid like that nor do i own anything burberry/rockport/elasticated joggers etc.

and back on topic i tend to go from A to B rather quick but dont reckon my 1.5 yaris is a skyline beater or owt stupid like that nor do i own anything burberry/rockport/elasticated joggers etc.

no chav wear. GOOD CHOICE :thumbsup: I am wonderin wot my 1.3 will beat wen i get a turbo lol

Like knightrider, i do not own any chav wear. we got style.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links