Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

D Cups - 2004 Debut In Review.

DJChesta

Hey Dudes!

From Sydney, Australia....here's my ride.

Have a look! Im glad ive finally found a dedicated MR2 forum. Awesome!

Carbon hood now sold. Genuine Border Bonnet now on.

Genuine TRD 2000GT kit. Straight fit, no headaches. Every gap millimetre precise, shaved moulds, smooth body all round.

19x8 F's and 19x10 R's Genuine Dronell's Type II, 3piece deep dish rims (machined polish)

Lowered 2inches all 'round.

1993 GT-S model (All GT-S models came hardtops ie. GT-S sports model like the ones in Gran Turismo.....and GT's were luxury models with T-Bar's)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/djc...Xmas2004014.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/djc...Xmas2004015.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/djc...Xmas2004011.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/djc...Xmas2004022.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/djc...Xmas2004024.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/djc...Xmas2004025.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/djc...Xmas2004029.jpg

Enjoy dudes! Answer any questions.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

D CUPS '93 MR2 GT-S

2004 Winner:

the plate says it all @ Sydney Autosalon May'04. :eek:

thats a sik bodykit @ Dragcombat Final WSID May'04. :rolleyes:

top japanese import @ Toyota Fest Oct'04. ;)

the killer kit @ Sydney Autosalon Final Battle Dec'04. :thumbsup:

www.autosalon.org

All GT-S models came hardtops

I thought your turbo one's were all imports?? only Aussie one was the NA's...Bathurst ones?

Looks nice though!! what ya gonna do with your mags?? the back one sit's in a little bit aye....you gonna get a wider one?

Cheers

KiwiMR2

All GT-S models came hardtops

I thought your turbo one's were all imports?? only Aussie one was the NA's...Bathurst ones?

Looks nice though!! what ya gonna do with your mags?? the back one sit's in a little bit aye....you gonna get a wider one?

Cheers

KiwiMR2

Yep!...correct, mines a JDM Import GT-S. July 1993 and missed the cut off for Oct'93 Gen 3's . Thanks dude!...Currently 19x10inches on the rears, prolly get 11inches wide dish to fill that little gap.

Yep!...correct, mines a JDM Import GT-S.

Sweet :) So All GT-S models came hardtops GT-S can be t-top as well :) Basicly EVERYTHING a GT can have the GT-S can have as an option....t-tops included.

Cheers

KiwiMR2

That is very, very nice! Always loved wide MR2s' and thats one of the nicest ive seen! What profile tyres do you run on those rims?

Alex

Yep!...correct, mines a JDM Import GT-S.

Sweet :) So All GT-S models came hardtops GT-S can be t-top as well :) Basicly EVERYTHING a GT can have the GT-S can have as an option....t-tops included.

Cheers

KiwiMR2

Aye thanks for that man....just found out something new from you.

Well now I know. Cool.

That is very, very nice! Always loved wide MR2s' and thats one of the nicest ive seen! What profile tyres do you run on those rims?

Alex

Gee thanks buddy. Fronts run 35 series Pirelli's and 35 series Falken's rear.

looking good mate.. looking good.

Hey dude..

Luv ya glow gauge. I have just purchased one too from Speedhut.

I wanna was reading in one of the other threads about how to install these...

just thinking how you glued it on, is this a better way....coz i might do the same if so.

PS. Awesome tails dude, guess you custom made those round LED style lights too!

thanks fellas!!

I admire the amount of MR2 owners here in or mostly in the UK.

Compare it to the OZ site with only 10 topics compared to the UK site with over 3900+ topics with some great threads to help you out with your ride! Awesome.

Im disgusted in the lack of aftermarket parts for the SW20 MR2 here in Australia, it doesnt seem as popular as it is over there in the UK and the USA. Man, you guys have those custom made tail lights, Glow dials, plenty of misc. interior gadgetry, engine hardware, carbon accesories, flush/quad headlights...and the list goes on!.....sheez....i drool all over this and wish we had all these products here in OZ.

:D

Beautiful. Absolutely spot on.

When you sell it... call me first! ;)

:thumbsup:

wow, simply stunning mate.

a lot of hardwork, effort, not to mention money has gone into making that. although those things deserve credit and respect in themselves, to produce results like that is a credit to you mate.

mine will never look like that.... if it ever makes it across from the land of the rising sun :(

Ltrd6.jpg

look exelent! will have to copy those pics so i can get some ideas for my interior when it gets done!

love the color as well, really suits it! and i like those tail lights!

looking good mate.. looking good.

Hey dude..

Luv ya glow gauge. I have just purchased one too from Speedhut.

I wanna was reading in one of the other threads about how to install these...

just thinking how you glued it on, is this a better way....coz i might do the same if so.

PS. Awesome tails dude, guess you custom made those round LED style lights too!

Hi mate.. my rear lights, along with the front quad lights were from roguesystems ... www.roguesystems.co.uk.

As for the dials.. glue worked a treat, as long as you don't want to remove them again in the future! I didn't use much glue, just a few spots.

One word, AWESOME!!!! :eek:

One day, ill hopefully be driving something like that. Where did you get them rims from mate? There sweeeeeet :thumbsup:

UMBELEIVABLE !!! :D

That is one of the best widebody 2's i've seen !

(corked) Hat off to you my aussie mate :thumbsup:

J

Thanks for the link Jim_Mr2!....geez....if only they ship international...oh well.

:thumbsup: All!

Paint is custom gold with slight yellow pearl.

Interior is Baby Lemon Suede (FULL Re-trim...floor, roof, dash...etc.)

And seats are Momo Corse Acropolise Buckets

Rims are from the 'no longer' www.dronell.com

I actually purchased the last remaining set of 19inch wheels from them in Japan.

Some items were bought from Jason @ mtte.com :D

i also have a few things planned for the engine.

Its currently got the Gen 2 engine in it, running 16psi boost on Blitz Dual EBC, full 3inch exhaust from turbo, 3inch dump pipe and trust air filter...blitz bov. Dynoed recently Dynodymics @Croydon Racing Sydney 151kw @ rear wheels.

Im getting rid of the Gen 2 as I already have a Gen 3 motor in the workshop, with Trust parts including a Trust turbo and intercooler, 2.2 JUN stroker kit and a few more mods for fuel management/fuel pump/injectors and Apexi Power FC. This is all waiting to be put it, just short of cash for labour. Cant say who is doing it, though they are located in Artarmon, Sydney. Looking for 450 - 500PS and roughly spending over $20,000. Hopefully get things done by the first Autosalon in 2005 @ Melbourne, if not Autosalon in Sydney in May 2005.

Its tough trying to manage your money especially if you have a beautiful 7 year old daughter in Grade Two who is doing well in school and spending most of your money there for her fees/uniforms etc...

Im probably going to be the first to say this but i wouldn't have gone the same way for the mods.. :unsure: although in saying that.. i love the wide ***** body kit! :drool:

BUT

Much respect to ya for the work done on the car .. looks like a lot of time / effort / monies has gone into her!... B) :thumbsup:

Keep up the good work!... :yes:

You planning on leaving the car without a spoiker?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links