Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rear Fog Lights

soramad

hi guys

don't have a celica but do have a V8 soarer , i have noticed that the celica rear foglights are mounted flush with the rear bumper, and as the soarer is an import and does'nt come in equiped with a foglight i thought this might be another option for an instillation , so can anyone out there let me know how the lamp is fixed to the rear is it fixed to the rear of the bumper or to the chassis behind the bumper ?

I presume you're referring to the Gen7 Celica.

EASY job.

The foglights come in 3 parts. The lens, the frame and the rear subframe.

All you need to do is cut a hole where the light(s) is going to be fitted so that the frame fits snugly in it. Paint the frame to the colour of the car then fit into hole. it has a small lip around the edge that will hide any 'over enthusiastic' hole cutting.

The rear subframe then pushes onto the front frame from behind the bumper.....they interlock and that's it. Then Screw the lens in ( and run the electrics of course )

Look in the Garage at my Sera, It was one of the first things i did when I bought it. I think they look the part. It wasn't the cheapest option but IMO it was by far the best !

Rich

thanks bora sera most informative i will be calling my local toyota dealer to establish the cost of the light fittings

I can save you the trouble.

There are 2 different sets of these, Left and Right.

you're looking at round about £55 per side. This covers the Front and Rear frames, and the lens/bulb assembly with wires.

I've got all the part numbers here on an invoice so if you need them then drop me a PM and I'll get them to you.

The legal side of things states that you need a rear foglight. I fitted the pair onto mine purely because I like the back end of a car to be fairly symmetrical.

Rich

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links