Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Trd Engine Parts

CTS03

Hello guys

My decision for CTS modifications will be taken after the Compressor TS comes to the market but I want to have a clear picture for the potential upgradings.

It seems that we do not agree even on the stock specs: I measured 19.5mm and Mircea mentions 22mm for the rear sway bar!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mircea

• CTS03

• Astakos

• CraigR

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello guys

My decision for CTS modifications will be taken after the Compressor TS comes to the market but I want to have a clear picture for the potential upgradings.

Hi CTS03,

I think that you will wait for ages if you expect that Toyota Hellas will ever import the CTS Compressor. Their policy so far had proven it. They never imported a Starlet GT, Celica GT4, and 20v silvertop and blacktop models. What makes you think that they will import a "forced induction" vehicle (especially TS) even if it is made by TTE?

At this stage they don't even know anything about normal TSports (service-wise)...what makes you think that they will become experts on TS Compressor?

Let's hope that I will be wrong...for the shake of all of us!

BTW, why should you wait for the Compressor model to appear to make your mods, since as I have been telling you, I have already named specific modifications that will work perfectly with your car?

And I have at least 6-7 other TSport owners in Athens that will be more than happy to back me up on this!!!

There specific and tested solutions about the handling improvement of your CTS. I cannot find a reason for not following them...other than not having the money!

These solutions really work!! And under no circumstance will they ever void your warranty!

From the way I see it...even if the CTS Compressor comes to Greece you still won't proceed to improving your car. And I am not talking about engine mods...just the simplest handling mods. I cannot really understand (since you are unhappy with the handling of your car) what are you waiting for!!!

And as mircea mentioned earlier...if you fear having these mods I will be more than happy to let you drive my car in any pace that you desire!

Things are not so cmplicated...especially when you have people having done what you desire before you...but FOR YOU!! ;)

Hi CTS03/Astakos

I think that you will wait for ages if you expect that Toyota Hellas will ever import the CTS Compressor. Their policy so far had proven it. They never imported a Starlet GT, Celica GT4, and 20v silvertop and blacktop models. What makes you think that they will import a "forced induction" vehicle (especially TS) even if it is made by TTE?

AGREE!Agree!Agree!

Toyota Romania WILL NEVER IMPORT COMPRESSOR!!!!!!!

Is a matter af fact this statement!The reason?

Simple!Wish TS?

Buy a NORMAL TS then MAKE ALL ARANGEMENT WITH TTE IN ORDER TO PREPARE

YOUR STOCK TS!!!!!!!

Why Toyota does this?Simple!

They PRODUCED TS WITH WWTLY NOT TS WITH COMPRESSOR WICH MEANS

AFTERMARKET OR CUSTOMISED PRODUCT!

Put the question to Toyota Hellas to be sure!

A friend of mine did ,and the answer was the above statement from Toyota R.

And BTW:PUT COMPRESSOR AND CAN SAY:BYE,BYE TO VVTL-I.

Mircea

Hi Astakos,

Money is certainly an issue. Hard earned, hard spent !

You are right that I am not satisfied by the suspension, but I am also not happy with the steering, the engine's midrange torque and ... I am also afraid of getting back the dash rattles.

I consider the CTS Compressor project a good indication how far this Corolla could go (engine, suspension, steering, etc).

Then I could judge confidently whether it is worthy to spend money for (which) mods or go for a new model: Compressor CTS, or Golf GTi, or Focus ST, or ... BMW 130i, or next 330c.

I have not driven a Golf GTi but it is supposed to be a well tuned sport car and we would need ~10K Euro to exchange it with our CTS.

Thanks for your offer to drive your car. I might contact you when I am in Athens.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links