Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Coilovers For T Sport

R6TH M

What companies sell height adjustable coilovers for the t sport?? Which are the best and what sorta price are we talkin.....? Any pics with coilovers fitted would be great too!

cheers,

Ruth :)

I know tein do adjustable coilovers ranging in price between around £500 to over £1k which are compatable with their edfc(??)

but there are a few companies that supply them!

CB

Tein actully have a factory in milton keynes now they opend 3 weeks after i imported my set via Envy from japan and i live in MK too!!, could of saved a bit of cash there :censor:

But they are well worth it and totaly transform the handling of the car for the best :thumbsup:

Give Kevin a ring at envy he will sort you out a set im sure.

Ive only heard of Tein and HKS for the yaris, but ive been out of the scence for a while so there might be some more kits about now :thumbsup:

Ive only heard of Tein and HKS for the yaris, but ive been out of the scence for a while so there might be some more kits about now  :thumbsup:

hks dont do it for the Tsport,i know cos i've tryed :crybaby:

leda will do custom if you approach them

Will they :rolleyes:

Ive only heard of Tein and HKS for the yaris, but ive been out of the scence for a while so there might be some more kits about now  :thumbsup:

ive got bilstein ones designed for the yaris cup car not very general driving friendly but handling is great,

nice car lex!

Edited by knightrider

My HKS suspension is adjustable in height only but I don't think it fits the T-Sport unfortuanately! :(

ive got bilstein ones designed for the yaris cup car not very general driving friendly but handling is great,

nice car lex!

Only front are coilovers tho aint they??

dammit! u sure hks wont fit t sport? how much did they cost anyway ryan?

how much were the bilsteins and are they heigh adj?

They cost me £255, 3rd hand but were in pretty good condition! Dunno why they don't fit the T-Sport tbh! Any1 know what the difference is between T-Sport and non T-Sport suspension? Did Lee and Matt not swap suspension??? :wacko:

Koni do a sports suspension kit which has springs and adjustable dampners to adjust to btw 30mm and 40mm drop. Not much but still adjustable. They are... only £220 from Larkspeed.

The blisteins (I believe) were one offs, and only the fronts are hieght adjustable unless i missed something..

:ffs: :ffs: Im really peed off i had to swap for konis coz the blisteins handling was AWESOME

The blisteins (I believe) were one offs, and only the fronts are hieght adjustable unless i missed something..

:ffs: :ffs: Im really peed off i had to swap for konis coz the blisteins handling was AWESOME

yeah the bilsteins arent road car setup there for yaris cup cars dont think you can buy them, only the front is height adjustable, (had to higher it last nite to get it tracked today)

and the konis ARE NOT height adjustable just dampening, and are stil quite soft when set stiff!

PS thanks matts dad!

yeah the bilsteins arent road car setup there for yaris cup cars dont think you can buy them, only the front is height adjustable, (had to higher it last nite to get it tracked today)

and the konis ARE NOT height adjustable just dampening, and are stil quite soft when set stiff!

PS thanks matts dad!

:ffs: :ffs: :ffs: :ffs: :ffs: :ffs: :ffs: :ffs: :ffs: :ffs:

DONT PUSH IT!!!

But are the Konis alright for regular road use? The springs and shocks in their sports kit?

yeah, thats why they are crap compared to blisteins :lol::lol:

Lame so whats the best shocks you can get now then?

Dont wanna spend more than £300 on them, its only road usage.

Lame so whats the best shocks you can get now then?

Dont wanna spend more than £300 on them, its only road usage.

the konis probably

koni's, great for comfort and handling add strut braces as the ride is still soft but handles loads better, oh and they look cool!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links