Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

M Reg Fiesta V Yaris!

Blue84

Hi All,

Had to laugh at this today - going along the dual carriageway in the fast lane to work at 7.20 this morning...minding my own business, music on and the like :D. When all of a sudden a (what turned out to be) M-Reg Fiesta was right up behind me so I pulled over to let him pass as he obviously wanted to go faster, he then pulls over infront of me in the left hand lane and slows down to just over 60 mph. I was going at 70 mph so overtook him, he then stuck his foot down and overtook me again after that so ended up infront of me for the 2nd time again and went down to 60 mph..so I waited for a huge gap to appear in the right hand lane..dropped back a bit and then stuck my foot down and flew past him (the road was clear and no speed camera's!!)..

He left the D/C at the same slip as me and you continue round a sharp corner and go up a hill so I dropped to 3rd cos it's sharp and I could see him flying up this slip road and again put my foot down up the hill and left him standing. It made me laugh all day :D:D I think he was expecting me to take all his stupidness of getting close behind and then infront of me too but it didnt work!

Yet another Yaris victory!

Blue :D

Never had you down as a street racer Blue! Lee you can add her to the boy/girl racer list! :P

how do you think i feel when i get the old fezzies trying it against the TS?????

what about when a fast "old" fezzie trys it on? there are some naughty stelth fezzies lurking about....BEWARE lol....i have been majorly embarrased many a time :eek:

Haha nah trust me I am anything but a street racer!! I just hate it when people decide to act like idiots again and again - I'm a good girl :D :D

And it got rid of him once and for all - which cant be a bad thing ;)

Haha nah trust me I am anything but a street racer!! I just hate it when people decide to act like idiots again and again - I'm a good girl  :D  :D

Pfffft...you can't fool us! :P

Haha nice 1 Blue!

Ford Fear-star's are becoming the new version of the Nova lovers from days of olde, get some goon behind the wheel who thinks he's driving an Aston and you're guaranteed a good chuckle!

Good to see you did the sensible thing and left him without a prayer!!!

Very true TVOR! Unfortunately I had the same thing happen to me the other day... although this was a muppet in a Clio, exhaust the size of a baked bean tin, smoked windows, vinyl transfers, fog lights on... the works.

I don't normally condone this kind of thing but it really made me laugh considering the noise the blooming thing made and it just didn't go anywhere!

Unfortunately because I drive an SR with a little spoiler & chrome exhaust, I get chavs trying it on all the time. I just think "Look mate, at least I'm not pretending that this is a fast car, now run along to Mummy" and let them go.

Very true TVOR!

Oh yes! Only sometimes though :thumbsup:

Right time - right day - right conditions - and the right road - with the right chav on your tail almost in your boot..... floor it!

It’s so funny.

The Yaris is remarkably quick in all engine sizes compared to its counterparts.

:D

Unfortunately because I drive an SR with a little spoiler & chrome exhaust, I get chavs trying it on all the time. I just think "Look mate, at least I'm not pretending that this is a fast car, now run along to Mummy" and let them go.

Nah Charis, it's because of your SR's alloys! I know the perfect solution to it tho.:D

*adds 21mm wrench to list of things to bring along*

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yves.

*Note: Remember to try and keep Yves away from the SR when we meet, especially if wealding a wrench.

:lol:

LOL! You're gonna need a really big stick tho! :D

Yves.

Unfortunately because I drive an SR with a little spoiler & chrome exhaust, I get chavs trying it on all the time.

I get that too... They soon leave me alone, or rather they have to as im not there anymore! In regards to alloys... they are the best and Yves... stay clear! :lol:

Sometimes you have to use the twin cam 16 valve VVTi technology on the Yaris to the max

oh yeah.......... :ph34r: and yours went over 3000 rmp when??? :lol:

Hehehehehe!! :lol: :D

Get it driven... it's a loverly machine!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links