Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Forum...

T V O R

Why is there no one in the General Discussion and 16 people in the Yaris Forum?

I’ve noticed that the Yaris Forum is always popular but not sure why!

Thoughts/reasons?

:thumbsup:

i dont use the forums - i just use 'Todays Active Posts' which shows me all forums...

Yeah, me too.. Although there allways seem to be 3 or 4 'Yaris' posts at the top :yes:

I always notice if im not on here for a day or two then all the topics are mostly new!wheras if i ask questions in the celica paseo '2 forums it takes quite a while to get a response!

CB :thumbsup:

Because everyone loves us? :D

Nahh I think its just one of those things, and surely the Yaris is one of the most popular models of Toyota, so therefore we have more visitors!

I always notice if im not on here for a day or two then all the topics are mostly new!

Ditto! I have the Yaris forum set as a link, so that's why im on here most, plus, i own a Yaris and like to talk about it, rather than what's on TV in general forum, or about car's i can't afford in any other forum!

I pop in gold every now and again too... not very moderated in there! Freedom of speech! :thumbsup:

Have to agree there!

Anyway, what do you think of my new signature?

:yes:

Nice but what would really be cool is if you had the strip of all the pictures only greyed out and then they highlighted one at a time. Just a thought?

Anyone ever done a survey of how many owners of each car there are on TOC?

I think its because a lot of yaris on here are owned by young uns! us young uns are the computer generation and we all have the net!

Most Avensis/corrola owners are family type people who have got better things to do than surf the net looking for mods!

Oh and MR2's are owned by hairdressers and we all know they arent very good with the internet and celicas are all owned by middle aged wome...............Oh i'll be quiet, just stereotyping before anyone starts having a go ant my generalisation! :-)

I think its because a lot of yaris on here are owned by young uns! us young uns are the computer generation and we all have the net!

Most Avensis/corrola owners are family type people who have got better things to do than surf the net looking for mods!

Oh and MR2's are owned by hairdressers and we all know they arent very good with the internet and celicas are all owned by middle aged wome...............Oh i'll be quiet, just stereotyping before anyone starts having a go ant my generalisation! :-)

And today's award for winding up the most people with one post goes to <drum roll>...

Radtoy! :yes:

Me = Yaris owner.

Me = Got the net (obviously)

Me = 36.

Am i really a "young un"? B)

Me = Yaris owner.

Me = 36.

Your only as old as you feel...... or is it as old as the woman you feel...... I cant remember :wacko:

:D :D

I believe its because we're great... B) (and modest too... :ph34r: )

Seriously though... its because there are people here offering advice on everything from choosing an air freshener to fitting a supercharge. Most importantly, it doesn't matter whether you have a totally standard base model 1.0 or a tweaked'n'tuned T-Sport - you will be given the same chances and respect. Long may that continue ;)

That's why I spend so much time here.

A

PS Thought I'd get that in before people noticed Radtoy's comments :lol:

Me = Yaris owner.

Me = 36.

Your only as old as you feel...... or is it as old as the woman you feel...... I cant remember :wacko:

:D :D

Neither can i :lol::lol::help: :P

Ditto! I have the Yaris forum set as a link, so that's why im on here most, plus, i own a Yaris and like to talk about it

I have it in my favourites myself, I have a Yaris so I wanna discuss that more than anythin else, Toyota have such a wide range of cars covering all different types of peoples wants & needs so the most relevant 2 me is the Yaris forum.

I only usually go on the general forum if I'm after sum general toyota info or if I'm bored & I've looked @ all the messages in the Yaris forum.

I believe its because we're great... B)  (and modest too... :ph34r: )

Seriously though... its because there are people here offering advice on everything from choosing an air freshener to fitting a supercharge. Most importantly, it doesn't matter whether you have a totally standard base model 1.0 or a tweaked'n'tuned T-Sport - you will be given the same chances and respect. Long may that continue ;)

That's why I spend so much time here.

A

PS Thought I'd get that in before people noticed Radtoy's comments :lol:

I totally agree with all of that :D Variety is the spice of life after all

Variety is the spice of life after all

Enough of that dirty talk! :P

And you claim you are sweet and innocent??? :rolleyes:

Sweet and innocent?!? More like madly mad!!! :P

Take my word for it. :D

Yves.

OI what is dirty about that? :blink::blink::blink:

What I meant was whether a Yaris a 1.0L standard base model or a tweaked and tuned T-Sport it doesnt matter...it all adds variety!!

Stop twisting my words!! :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links