Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Cd Player

Nick SR

In my 1.3 SR, the CD player seems to skip once it has been used for a little while, but not at first. Any ideas why???

As a solution i am thinking of fitting a HU to the coin tray as detailed in one of the guides on here. One question, i may have skipped over the answer but missed it, so what i need to know is

Can i wire it so that, both the factory CD, and an additional HU can both be functional through the cars Speakers?

Your help is appreciated

Nick :)

In my 1.3 SR, the CD player seems to skip once it has been used for a little while, but not at first. Any ideas why???

As a solution i am thinking of fitting a HU to the coin tray as detailed in one of the guides on here. One question, i may have skipped over the answer but missed it, so what i need to know is

Can i wire it so that, both the factory CD, and an additional HU can both be functional through the cars speakers?

Your help is appreciated

Nick  :)

possible, but very hard.... and running two headunits will blow up so its a risky situation

As Moffmo said its not advisable and pretty hard, you are probably better to take out the original CD player and get the fasica adapter etc and replace the whole thing and then flog the Toyota Item on eBay or something, seen them going for decent money on there! :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links