Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Naming Ur Partner?

scoobyspanker

Brilliant stage show, well worth a look and it's not too loud clap.gif

Brilliant stange show, well worth a look and it's not too loud clap.gif

Wot's a " stange show ? Do you get in free ? :nopity:

Brilliant stage show, well worth a look and it's not too loud clap.gif

Wot's a " stange show ? Do you get in free ? nopity.gif

I'll give you that one...

You can go to bed feeling good instead of the normal demoralised and crushed aura that normally surrounds you... yes.gif

Wrong ! :lol: That's the way I feel when I face getting up in the mornings :( and to give the Devil :P his due, that Pink Floyd post was way above your usual <_< I could listen to it with pleasure & no cringing :lol2:

The Mini Estate dated it, unless it was a restored one :driving:

Not all my music is loud thumbsup.gif

I hadn't noticed because I normally don't listen to it :walkman: & I genuinely didn't mean that to offend in any way, Raist, my friend :flowers: Each to his own.

I hadn't noticed because I normally don't listen to it walkman.gif & I genuinely didn't mean that to offend in any way, Raist, my friend flowers.gif Each to his own.

Then you've missed some classic stuff, I suppose it must take a toll on the old hearing aid batteries laugh.gif

I hadn't noticed because I normally don't listen to it walkman.gif & I genuinely didn't mean that to offend in any way, Raist, my friend flowers.gif Each to his own.

Then you've missed some classic stuff, I suppose it must take a toll on the old hearing aid batteries laugh.gif

Hearing aids? Batteries ? What are them new fangled things? :unsure: I don't know about this technology thing & rely on a good reliable Ear Trumpet. Never lets me down :thumbsup: Erm.... What was that ? Speak up, please ! :wheelchair: :lol2:

Geez David from Folsom dragged up an old thread didnt he? 7 years in the making :lol:

Good tune tho Mr Bizarra :thumbsup:

Kingo :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links