Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Oh My God...

MrWinkey

Oh My God,

We have been to pick up the little 1.3 SR, (now christened Harris, Harris the Yaris) and have had to drive it back the 60miles to our house, through some really ***** weather. Really hard rain and fog, so the you would expect the driving experience to be a bad one anyway, but we...

Love it. How amazing is that little car. It has everything on it. It has so much more power than the Cinq Sporting we have, and it handles better than it by a clear mile. Who ever said they roll in a lot has not been in a Cinq, or most other cars for that matter.

And anyone who says they are noisy, well i dont mean to cast aspersions, but your nuts. You need to have a ride in Cinq if you want noise. It is so quiet, that Gem had stalled it and neither of us realised it.

And the alloys, wow, how nice are they. I cant believe it is standard. I cant go on, or my post is going to be 10,000 lines long.

I just want to say, it is amazing and we love it, we love it, we love it we love it, we love it.

Glad you like it............you won't regret buying a Yaris....welcome :group-cuddles:

Glad you like it :)

Yeah they are pretty quiet I agree - when I stall mine I often dont realise cos it's quiet (either that or I have music on a bit too loudly :P )

Yep.. once you have driven a Fiat( :eek: ) you will think most other cars are luxurious. :P

Yari are great wee cars.. you won't regret getting it.

Welcome to the best TOC section .. the Yaris section :thumbsup:

We havent even had any road nioses, it doesn't roll in corners. We took our local round about at 30 and it felt like we had crawled round at 10. If we had done that speed in the Cinq, i would have been hanging on for dear life.

The only bad point, and i dont know if this is a problem with our or eveyone, is it hasn't got Memory Seats. But this is such a small problem, as someone said in my last port, the car is so good that everyone Knitt Picks at stupid little things.

It really is great, oh, and its red ad we love it. Cant see why no likes Red, its kinda Orange / Red. It looks Happy (and sexy)

The only bad point, and i dont know if this is a problem with our or eveyone, is it hasn't got Memory Seats. But this is such a small problem, as someone said in my last port, the car is so good that everyone Knitt Picks at stupid little things.

If it's a 3 door make any back seat passengers get in the nearside door as the passenger seat SHOULD have a memory seat :thumbsup:

If it's a 3 door make any back seat passengers get in the nearside door as the passenger seat SHOULD have a memory seat :thumbsup:

thats what I do with mine - the passenger seat has memory, drivers doesnt

No it doesnt .. its an SR .. pre-facelift. So no memory i'm afraid :(

But yeah as everyone said in your previous post .. you'll love your car! And any faults people talk about are the most minor things ever!

Glad you like it and welcome to the mad Yaris club! :thumbsup:

Another happy Yaris owner (well two, I suppose).

Enjoy and you post as much as you want about it!

How amazing is that little car. It has everything on it. It has so much more power than the Cinq Sporting we have, and it handles better than it by a clear mile. Who ever said they roll in a lot has not been in a Cinq, or most other cars for that matter.

It is so quiet, that Gem had stalled it and neither of us realised it.

And the Alloys, wow, how nice are they.

I just want to say, it is amazing and we love it, we love it, we love it we love it, we love it.

That's the spirit! See... 99.99999999% Accurate i was! :lol:

It does handle like a Mo-Fo! Like i said... belting little car! Iv done the stalling thing... it does idle very quietly, when iv given people lifts and i set off, they say they didn't even know the engine was on!

Glad you like the wheels too... how could you not?!!!

Happy motoring and Happy forum-ing!

P.S. For anybody whose a first time reader here and doesn't know what an SR is... here you go.... (That's right, another blatant bit of showing my car off! But you really do love it too much!!!)

5e6_DSCF0052.JPG

Well what can we say - a most excellent choice! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

And love your sexy motor Seveer - I've never ever seen a pic of it before - thats gotta be a TOC Exclusive! :D :D

lol Sorry, I just thought of this weeks edition of OK Magazine with Jordan on the front cover, the "exclusive" pictures of her wedding dress.....

"In next weeks OK, Seveer Unaek talks about the love of his life and shows us the EXCLUSIVE pictures of him and his "SR" - read about the trials and tribulations as he shows us round his luxurious Chelsea home, only in OK!"

Dont know why I just thought of that! :D :D

Well what can we say - a most excellent choice!  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

And love your sexy motor Seveer - I've never ever seen a pic of it before - thats gotta be a TOC Exclusive!  :D  :D

lol Sorry, I just thought of this weeks edition of OK Magazine with Jordan on the front cover, the "exclusive" pictures of her wedding dress.....

"In next weeks OK, Seveer Unaek talks about the love of his life and shows us the EXCLUSIVE pictures of him and his "SR" - read about the trials and tribulations as he shows us round his luxurious Chelsea home, only in OK!"

Dont know why I just thought of that!  :D  :D

Pmsl, u feeling OK DA?? lol

Well what can we say - a most excellent choice!  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

And love your sexy motor Seveer - I've never ever seen a pic of it before - thats gotta be a TOC Exclusive!  :D  :D

Have you been at the cooking sherry Em?? :) ;)

Pmsl, u feeling OK DA?? lol

lol Scuse the pun! :D

Yeah I'm feeling OK, but I think I need to Chat to someone about my Womens Own problems - I cant stand the Heat! Hello - is anyone there?

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit.... but it's friggin' funny! :lol::lol: :D :D

If i had a luxurious Chelsea home, would i really drive a Yaris SR? Nope, i'd Drive a wonderful little car that's all shiny and Blue. Toff's!! :D :lol:

Also, Just totally off topic, but Jordan is the most vile, disgusting creature known to man!!

Also, Just totally off topic, but Jordan is the most vile, disgusting creature known to man!!

I agree.. the only thing "real" about her is the silicon.. it is actually real silicon they used .

"Oi.. get back to topic" :thumbsup:

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit.... but it's friggin' funny!  :lol:  :lol:  :D  :D

If i had a luxurious Chelsea home, would i really drive a Yaris SR? Nope, i'd Drive a wonderful little car that's all shiny and Blue. Toff's!!  :D  :lol:

lol Glad you enjoy my wit!

Hey - I happen to quite like Ms Price! Ok, so shes not my role model or anything, but I have read her book and I think shes just misunderstood, although not many people actually agree with me on that so perhaps I should shut up now..... :shutit:

I say each to their own - who is anyone to judge someone else that they dont know and have never met - and probably never will meet! :P

PS - Can I come to your luxurious Chelsea home?

PPS - Back to topic - are those the actual SR alloys or are those aftermarket? I'd not noticed them before - they are reallllly nice!! :thumbsup:

You can come to my Chelsea House anytime... the address is:

Number One

Chelsea Road

Chelsea

:lol:

They are indeed the standard SR wheels... lurvley aint they??!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links